[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Music so perfect you have to take breaks from it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 2080508.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2080508.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
ITT: Music so perfect you have to take breaks from it
>>
>>61188824
>Having to take breaks from things you enjoy
I have some news for you buddy
>>
File: merzbow.png (401 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
merzbow.png
401 KB, 900x900
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxZuq57_bYM
>>
File: 220px-Bitches_brew.jpg (34 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Bitches_brew.jpg
34 KB, 220x220
So it stays fresh
>>
>>61188876
naw dude. not op but I remember watching Whiplash and having to pause because of how intense it was getting. sometimes you need to stop and soak it all in
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56 KB, 600x700
>>
>>61189146
Rationalize your adhd all you want, most people don't have to "stop to soak in" things they're actively paying attention to and enjoy.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (171 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
171 KB, 624x624
It seriously makes me tired to listen to this
hmm
>>
File: In_the_Attic_Of_The_Universe.jpg (44 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
In_the_Attic_Of_The_Universe.jpg
44 KB, 700x700
>>61188824
A lot of Post-rock honestly, it doesn't hit me the same otherwise, although experimental in general.
This is one of the bigger ones though. I genuinely love this one so much, I'm afraid of getting to the point where it doesn't affect me any more, which is hard since every time I start it I have to hear the full thing.
>>
its more that if i have enough powerful listens to something i find it increasingly harder to casually listen to it
>>
Most stereolab albums do this to me
>>
>>61188961
underrated post
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.