[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got any more like this? Inb4 joy division that's not even real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
Got any more like this? Inb4 joy division that's not even real
>>
>>61182232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPw7nlluRdc
>>
>>61182232
Listen to The Agent Intellect by Protomartyr. Not as noisy as Iceage but equally straight-forward and interesting.
>>
check out DiƤt

>>61182442
Protomartyr is like the quintessential generic "overdrive-pedal-and-Fender-DeVille-core" indeh rawk band from 2010 but with a sweaty fatass at the front instead of some fey hip motherfucker from Williamsburg

it's absolutely hilarious to me that in a genre so diverse and active as post-punk p4k/npr/etc have managed to convince their readers that this flaccid crap is the cutting edge of TRVE DIY music
>>
>>61182256
among the worst post-punk revival singles

has nothing in common with iceage whatsoever
>>
>>61182548

> Protomartyr is like the quintessential generic "overdrive-pedal-and-Fender-DeVille-core" indeh rawk band from 2010 but with a sweaty fatass at the front instead of some fey hip motherfucker from Williamsburg

B-but anon, just throwing in random words vaguely related to music and expecting them to make sense is insane. You're literally the quntessential egotistical "david-bowie" note core k-pop idiot of /mu/
>>
>>61182582
well that's just your opinion man :) was just trying to help OP out
post something instead of being a negative nancy :)
>>
>>61182665
brainbombs are an inspiration to iceage

if someone thinks iceage is good, there are chances they will like some brainbombs songs
>>
>>61182662
they sound exactly like every shitass 2010 buzzband that played through an overdrive pedal and a Fender Hotrod DeVille.
>>
>>61182700
and if they dig Brainbombs they should check out Fang
>>
>>61182700

Brainbombs are even better
>>
>>61182729

You know, I didn't imply that your words are genuinely random. My point is that they might as well be random since they're as shallow as it gets when it comes to "music criticism".
>>
>post-punk = Joy Division rip off

I want this trend to stop already.
>>
>>61182548
diat is really similar to joy division though
>>
>>61182548

b-but anon, both are pretty good
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.