[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do plebs seem to always love the beatles for some reason?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 172.jpg (91 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
172.jpg
91 KB, 554x439
Why do plebs seem to always love the beatles for some reason?
>>
>>61182006

They don't know anything about real pop music like The Kinks, Small Faces and The Zombies.
>>
>>61182006
they did something slightly ahead of it's time disguised as pop rock
their later sound remains, at least, remotely interesting
they'll always be a really likeable band, even nowadays
>>
Because they don't like them. They only pretend to like them because they are "the best band ever".
>>
>>61182006
besides older people. majority of ppl I know who love the beatles only know 2-3 songs.
fucking idiot didn't even know not one song from the revolver or sgt pepper
>>
>>61182006
I've never actually met a pleb who likes the beatles, they've always claimed "they're ok"
>>
>>61182149
You're the most autistic 4chan visitor I've ever seen
>>
>>61182006
Because they're good.
>>
>>61182006
did you realize this recently
had you seriously not noticed plebs listen to The Beatles
>>
>>61182006

They like what is acceptable to like and nothing more. Or they don't have an answer to your question and just throw out something they heard on TV.
>>
>>61182006
If you're even thinking about the Beatles you're already just a simple pleb.
>>
>>61182293
>being this fucking stupid
he wasn't serious you shithead
>>
They've effectively been canonised. You can't not acknowledge them as all-time greats because everyone else does and people would ask why you left them out - thus adding to the number of people who consider them all-time greats.
>>
>>61182346
why taking the time to type replies if you're not going seriously? dickheads
>>
>>61182376
Uhm, you might be dumb

>>61182293
I have actually met people who think like that.
>>
>>61182327
or maybe, just maybe, they actually like the Beatles and don't care about looking like a "normie" or a "pleb" cuz they aren't so fucking self conscious and absorbed in their anxiety cuz they just wanna have a good time :)
>>
>>61182149

this
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.