[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the greatest album ever made.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 319x319
This is the greatest album ever made.
>>
Ok
>>
it's pretty good man
>>
I prefer the redeemer
>>
what is it though
>>
>>61181516
Dean Blunt - Black Metal
>>
>>61181516
Metallica- Black Album

Or is it Jay-Z- The Black Album?

I always forget.
>>
>>61181516
Dr Beats by Dre - April 20, 2001
>>
>>61181556
shut up dude stop memeing i already answered:
>>61181527
>>
>>61181516
kendrick lamar - to pimp a butterfly
>>
>>61181556
>>61181565
>>61181570
shut up

hey, >>61181516, it's this one:
>>61181527
>>
>>61181480
It's a really good compilation of different genres
quite funny also
First half has dean playing the role of a gangsta or some sorts coming back to town while on the run
2nd half is dean accepting who he is as a person. most notable on punk and country. with the latter being his take on jamaican dub like the scientist and king tubby but calling it "punk"
and him taking a crack on country music with a wall of noise. which is funny since his previous album the redeemer had a bunch of country/folk sounds.

fav album of 2014 besides ariel pink -pom pom
>>
>>61181569
>>61181626
:( but I love The Black Album by Megadeath. Don't tell me to shut up :(
>>
>>61181626
lol why are you trying so hard to mislead the guy, chill
>>
>>61181661
pom pom is trash though. does that mean this is as well?
>>
>>61181626
are you dumb family
i'm great at album covers, that is definitely to pimp a butterfly
>>
>>61181694
no no no Black Metal is much better.
>>
>>61181480
it's Lupe's worst album tho
>>
>>61181694
pom pom is trash :(
dean's album is good tho
>>
>>61181480
AOTY of 2014
>>
>>61181480
Marcel-core
>>
brtfaghrmp mab
>>
what is it?
>>
>>61181661
From what I interpreted I think he kills the girls new man and is on the run in 50 cent
>>
>>61181480
It's for sure the best album of 2014. I've never heard anything sounds quite like it. It's got that vibe that makes you feel like you'll be reading articles about it in 10 years about how influential and fresh it was. Deans a clever dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQs6RkzNlLY
>>
>>61181480
Amazing album. Dean Blunt's best.
>>
>when you're a lazy cunt so you just make your album cover black

Oh yeah, people are gonna want to listen to this for sure!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Xzwtq2jmY

What's Cubitt you guys?
>>
Who here enjoys his weird youtube mini-releases?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JaCZ4OoQuY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCZOiDkcdUw
>>
>>61186568
>>61186568
he's doing a art long month show with hyperdub
guessing new album in that period also?
>>
>>61181480
"It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black."
>>
Dean Blunt is so shit. Complete pseudo intellectual wank. Dude just mumbles over other people's shit in the name of some convoluted far leftist black propaganda bullshit, even he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Not to mention the musics garbage, and what he does isn't really even 'sampling' by the true definition of the term. Pretty pathetic you fucks waste your time pretending you like him.

Le aesthetic , *reads TMT thinkpiece* *tips cracked copy of Ableton*
>>
>>61187501
m8 he has said in interviews he hates leftist..
stop it http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/dec/02/dean-blunt-hype-williams
also he uses pro tools
>>
>>61187580
Ableton was referring to the dweebs that listen to him and read TMT

And he can make up whatever bullshit he wants in interviews, all his comments about race have been left wing pro black bullshit, call it what you want but he's a moron. Seriously dude, listen to the BBC interview where the guys trying to have him explain the OP album, he doesn't even know what he's saying. Still, regardless of any attempted message, the music itself is garbage, so his political stance is really just irrelevant.
>>
>>61187763
yeah ur sorta right, but overall he's just an improv artist who smokes alot of weed. I don't think hes serious at all with the pro black stuff. since all he's been seen with is white women and is a huge steely dan and sonic youth fan

I just think hes a funny artist. samples are like something you do to avoid youtube copyright issues, lyrics are straight outta hiphop lines. it makes me giggle
tmt overrates him but owell i still enjoy it
>>
>>61187844
That's fair
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.