[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She said >I know what it's like to be dead What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Revolver[1].jpg (380 KB, 1220x1220) Image search: [Google]
Revolver[1].jpg
380 KB, 1220x1220
>She said
>I know what it's like to be dead

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>61181281
paul is dead
>>
>>61181281
It's women talking about her depression and nihilistic views
>>
to this very day, im still wondering, how could a single band, make so much good music
>>
>>61181281
lsd
>>
>>61181403
>>61181442
>>61181777
you don't understand what I said
>>
>>61181281
they were tripping with the byrds one time in LA and one of the bryds' friends was going around saying freaky shit like 'i know what its like to be dead' to scare them
>>
>>61181918
you're wrong
>>
>>61181955
i heard lennon sperged the fuck out of there but he was also tripping so i can see how he wanted out of that environment
>>
>she
>>
>>61181955
It was The Byrds guitarist David Crosby's friend, actor Peter Fonda who whispered it to John. Apparently he had a near death experience as a child.
>>
File: easy rider.png (395 KB, 1090x810) Image search: [Google]
easy rider.png
395 KB, 1090x810
>>61182258
>he was very uncool
lol
>>
File: Free Reply!.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Free Reply!.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
none of you faggots have ever done acid?

its about ego death you morons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_death
>>
she meant that she knew what it is to be sad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.