[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still the best album of all time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: AR-sleeve-A.jpg (4 MB, 3704x3704) Image search: [Google]
AR-sleeve-A.jpg
4 MB, 3704x3704
Still the best album of all time.
>>
well meme'd
>>
and will always be
>>
Sgt. Peppers is better :o)
>>
File: 1389814816_13.jpg (107 KB, 555x815) Image search: [Google]
1389814816_13.jpg
107 KB, 555x815
>>61180842
Listening to this on acid was a life-changer.
>>
>>61180951
medley > sgt. pepper
>>
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>61180951
I accept that Sgt. Pepper's starts way more enjoyable than Abbey Road, but still, Good Morning, Good Morning / Sgt. Pepper's Reprise / A Day In the Life is in no way comparable to Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End. Still a brilliant album
>>
>>61181013
What about Come Together, Something, Silver Hammer, Oh! Darlin, etc do you not find enjoyable on Abbey Road??
>>
>>61181031
I meant Come Together, is not as good as Sgt. Pepper's titletrack, but still, that's the only difference, Abbey Road is better in ever way, AB has the most iconic Harrison songs (Something which is basically the love anthem and HCTS), the best Ringo song (Octopus's Garden), and the best medley in history of music.

It's the conclusion to music, it's the best album ever made.
>>
>>61181087
>Come Together, is not as good as Sgt. Pepper's titletrack,
>>61181109
>I enjoy Come Together as a B Side far and away more than the Sgt. Pepper song.
It was a total masterstroke that it was chosen to open Abbey Road.
>>
>>61180956
Tell me anon, how do you go into acid without any prelusions? I saw my buddy take some acid and he had a bad trip and it always turned me off from the stuff but I feel like hanging with some friends and listening to music might be healthy. I also hear if you go into it negatively you will have a bad time. What should I do?
>>
>>61181031
maxwell's silver hammer and octopus are weak points imo however the medley is amazing so basically
best A side = sgt. peppers
best B side = abbey road
>>
>>61181447
>Maxwell's Silver Hammer and Octopus's Garden
>weak points

the only weak point in Side A is Oh! Darling, you can't deny the complexity on Maxwell's Silver Hammer, and Octopus's Garden is a masterpiece m8, how could you
>>
>>61181501
oh darling is really tightly written though
>>
>>61181320
Just take it and put some headphones on and trip out. Drink lots of water, tell yourself its just a drug and it'll wear off youre fine, only tripping, its temporary.
>>
File: Screenshot_256.png (95 KB, 332x220) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_256.png
95 KB, 332x220
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.