[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys like future funk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: a3452860442_10.jpg (167 KB, 960x956) Image search: [Google]
a3452860442_10.jpg
167 KB, 960x956
Do you guys like future funk?
>>
tumblr meme genre garbage
>>
>>61179280
Nope.
>>
Fuck your meme soundcloud "artists"
>>
post some i want to hear what it is
>>
>>61179280
White people ruining the word "funk".
>>
just listen to 80s jpop its the same thing without the memes
>>
>>61180239
you can't ruin something you created
>>
>>61180276
>this is what neo-/mu/ believes
Go home, cracker jack
>>
>>61180276
Yes you can, lmao look at this idiot.
>>
>>61180298
>he seriously thinks blacks invented any modern genre, and not just mimic european folk music
I bet you also think they invented rock and blues. Even gypsies contributed more to music in general.
You need some music history lessons ASAP
>>
you guys are still talking about this type of shit? it's been a while and I come back to the same shit.
>>
>>61180335
Funk is not modern, its essentially the dance floor interpretation of folk music. You need to stop believing everything /pol/ feeds you, friend.
>>
Bae City Rollaz is a good song
>>
>>61180276
>you cant ruin something you created

what the fuck kind of logic is this
>>
>>61179280
Yes.
>>
<3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZqFT02XVEY
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.