[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
every time i watch it, my heart breaks anew to see him like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ringo.jpg (103 KB, 471x323) Image search: [Google]
ringo.jpg
103 KB, 471x323
every time i watch it, my heart breaks anew to see him like this.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9wnlm_the-beatles-the-long-and-winding-ro_music
>>
Let It Be (1970) version is better, there was no need to re-make it. Phil Spector did nothing wrong
>>
the long and winding road ≠ let it be
>>
>>61179064

The only thing Phil Spector did wrong was drown All Things Must Pass in his wall of sound.

That being said he was a genius to make My Sweet Lord the lead single.
>>
>>61179094
what does "≠" mean?
>>
>>61179031
is this the song where they had john play bass and he did such a bad job that they said it was like sabotage?
>>
>>61179396
yep that's the recording. you can see it in the video where he's sitting on the floor "playing" the bass. i don't know why they did that...
>>
>>61179360
Well, let's see:

If '=' means to be equal to, what do you think a slash does?

The slash cancels the equal sign out, right? What does that mean for the two things being compared?

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>61179441
">" exists, dickhead
>>
>>61179469
> and ≠ mean completely different things.
>>
>>61179431
they didn't wanna do overdubs or editing on this album because of >muh authenticity
>>
How come that John had all the teenage pussy in the world and he still ended up this disgustingly beta?
>>
>>
>>61180162
>George, being a fan of India
>Apu is George

I just realised that
>>
>>61179441
>>
>>61180162
>JUST
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.