[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Listen to instrumental hip-hop/rap track on Youtube >People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>Listen to instrumental hip-hop/rap track on Youtube
>People posting their original lyrics and doing rap battles in the comments
>>
oh my shit i have seen this and i always wondered what these people looked like behind their computer screens sweating and coming up with those mad keyboard flows they're probably streaming it on twitch and yelling with their 3 or 4 subscribers about how they dropped the dopest line on this youtube instrumental
>>
>doing things that are fun regardless of other people's opinion
>>
>>61178929
>fun

It's useless as shit. Their lyrics are lame and the 1% that are actually good will never be recognized. Do these idiots think a major label will read that shit and go "WOW, dat shit fire senpai! Come join us!"? No. The only thing they'll accomplish is to allow their lyrics to be stolen and used by famous rappers who happen to browse the site.
>>
literally what is wrong with this?
>>
File: 1445313520981.gif (1 MB, 222x200) Image search: [Google]
1445313520981.gif
1 MB, 222x200
>>61178834

>listening to music on youtube
>reading the comments on youtube
>getting so butthurt by comments you need to make a thread on /mu/
>>
>>61179013
>Do these idiots think a major label will read that shit and go "WOW, dat shit fire senpai! Come join us!"?
no you fucking autist, they do it because it's fun to see if you are able to fit a flow on the beat, are you seriously this much of a sperg?
>>
>>61179013
>only things that accomplish a wider goal can be considered fun
autism
>>
i swear i've never cringed so hard before reading comments in a hip hop instrumental, like jesus christ nobody wants to read your shit verses people wtf
>>
>listen to an ost remix
>people making shitty attempts of poetry in the comments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzqAT2qVFRs
the comments in this video are awful
>>
>>61180766
>nobody wants to read your shit verses people wtf

nobody is forcing them to?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.