[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank A Bands Discography
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Death cab.jpg (87 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
Death cab.jpg
87 KB, 794x794
Rank a bands discography

>Death Cab For Cutie

1.Something About Airplanes
2.We Have The Facts And We're Voting Yes
3.Transatlanticism
4.The Photo album
5.Plans
6.Kintsugi
7.Narrow Stairs
8.Codes And Keys

EPs

1. The Forbidden Love
2. Studio X Sessions
3. The Open Door
4.The Stability
5.The John Byrd
6.Keys and Codes Remix
>>
>>61178699
couldnt you have picked a good band
>>
>>61178699
>The Avalanches

The Avalanches
>>
Tame Impala

>Lonerism
>Currents
>Innerspeaker

Didn't really understand the backlash for embracing a new sound. I liked it. Maybe Kevin Parker was uncomfortable with his audience standing like sticks in the mud at his shows.
>>
>>61178704
I've been listening to them allot recently
>>
Narrow stairs and plans are obviously their best work. And by obviously I mean theres no question.
>>
>>61178756
There most successful maybe
>>
>>61178781
gee, successful and best. who would have thought those two things go together.
>>
File: 475167.jpg (884 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
475167.jpg
884 KB, 1920x1080
>>61178799
Not necessarily, Plans was there most advertised album and there first album on a major label. It also had hype due to the success of Transatlanticism
>>
>>61178860
the only good song on trans is the opening one. ok?
>>
>>61178881
Ok
>>
>>61178733
This is correct
>>
>>61178733
I've only listened to Current, I still really need to listen to the rest of their albums
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.