[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love were in a tent at the VMA’s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: 10400.9427[1].jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
10400.9427[1].jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love were in a tent at the VMA’s and spotted Axl Rose walking by with his bodyguards and sarcastically asked him to be the Godfather of their child.

>Kurt & Courtney: Axl, will you be the Godfather of our child?

>Axl turns around, and points his finger at Courtney.

>Axl: You better shut up bitch. Don’t pitch me any shit tonight.

>Axl turns to Kurt.

Axl: You better keep your wife shut, or I’m going to take you to the pavement.

>Kurt was shaking.

>Kurt: What!?!? What are you going to do, you’re going to beat me up?

>Axl: You better keep your wife’s mouth shut. You embarrass everybody. You embarrass your wife, you embarrass your old man, you embarrass me.

>Kurt sarcastically turned to Courtney.

>Kurt: Shut up bitch!

Holy shit Kurt was a pussy!
>>
yeah well let's see Axl make an album as good as Bleach
>>
>>61177915

Didn't need this long fictional tale to come up with this, he killed himself and took the cowardly way out. Doesn't add or take away from his music at all and that's the only reason we know/talk about him.
>>
who the fuck does that
>makes a joke
>u saying wat u son of basterd bich
>>
>>61177938
>shoots himself in face
>coward

lol k
>>
is axl wearing fucking MAKEUP? Lipstick for god's sake?

are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>61177938
It happened bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bh55xA2KSs

>>61177932
It's called Use Your Illusion 2.
>>
File: 1449448632810.jpg (24 KB, 317x284) Image search: [Google]
1449448632810.jpg
24 KB, 317x284
>>61177932
>implying Kurt was the true genius behind Bleach
>>
>>61177950

Suicide is the pinnacle of being a pussy, especially when you have a child, kurt was a coward homie it is what it is.
>>
>>61177938
he was murdered though, that much is obvious
>>
>>61177950
>shoots himself

lol k
>>
>>61177966
m8 don't disrespectt kurt like that
>>
>>61177958
>"I am not gay, although I wish I were, just to piss off homophobes."
Kurt was so hardcore \m/ f the homophobes!
>>
Did Axl kill Kurt?
>>
>>61177985

Everyone has problems only the pussies kill themselves over them.

>>61177974
>>61177977

Clearly, I was just answering the OP in a hypothetical sense.
>>
>>61178006
Yes.
>>
File: bluntgod1.jpg (479 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
bluntgod1.jpg
479 KB, 990x660
>>61178018
>calling a dead man a pussy who was murdered by his psycho wife
judgmental cunt
>>
>this thread again
Are you seriously still butthurt that people think Axl is a douche? Get over it man jeez
>>
Axl Rose
>grew up in the South
>was abused by his father
>is redpilled to women, homosexuals, and blacks
>was smart enough to gain total control of his band early on
>despised drug addiction especially heroin
>wrote 90% of the music and lyrics while the other 10% was by his friend Izzy Stradlin
>is a multimillionaire
>has an enduring legacy

Kurt Cobain
>upper class Northwestern upbringing
>loved unconditionally by his parents but it wasn ever enough
>hated masculinity
>wished he was gay
>got all pissy every time he heard a finished album
>trashed his contemporaries to inflate his self-esteem
>hated his fans
>married a junkie whore
>was a junkie whore
>neglected his child
>killed himself

Why do people hate Axl Rose again?
>>
>>61178135
>>>/pol/
>>
>>61177958
>implying men can't wear makeup
Ugh! You heteronormative shitlord PLEASE fuck off!
>>
>>61177915
I like to think if he got his ass kicked that he would make it as unenjoyable as possible to the one doing the beating
>>
>>61178135
>Why do people hate Axl Rose again?
Because he's a cunt who makes shit music.

That doesn't mean I like Kurt either though. But his music was better.
>>
>>61178135
>despised drug addiction especially heroin
that's why his whole band was addicted and that they have a song about heroin....
>>
>>61178327
>they have a song about heroin....
They have a song about heroin addiction, dumbshit. And yes the whole band was addicted but not Axl, who in numerous instances lashed out at his bandmates for not handling their shit. It was most likely the reason why he took total control of the band. For Axl's birthday Slash got him a really expensive ukulele after Appetite came out. Axl smashed it to pieces and returned it to Slash with a note reading "smack kills".

>>61178289
>GnR
>shit music
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>61178135
"TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE GURRLS ARE PURRTY"

Yeah that's one enduring legacy right there...
>>
>>61178401
The verse of that song is actually very well-written. The chorus is not, but Slash wrotei t so there you go.
>>
>>61178439
Just a urchin livin' under the street
I'm a hard case that's tough to beat
I'm your charity case so buy me something to eat
I'll pay you at another time
Take it to the end of the line
>>
>>61178489
Yeah, pretty good. The verses make the chorus seem more like a rallying cry for the vagabonds and the drifters on Sunset. See, Slash just wrote a stupid little hook, but Axl contextualized with his verses of hardship and made the song a legitimate anthem. The song would have faded within a year if the verse was just as vapid as the chorus, but it has staying power because it's a song of longing and hope.
>>
>>61178368
>defending gnr
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>61178569
Sorry bud it's not 2010 anymore so it's no longer cool to hate Guns n Roses. Maybe in 2017 it will be cool again but you're shit out of luck faggot.
>>
>>61178569
>>61178289
>LOOK MUM IM BEING EDGY ON THE INTERNET!!!
>>
>>61178580
>>61178605
aw shit sorry i forgot i had to like all the shitty music that contrarian plebs think is great now
>>
>>61178605
It hasn't been edgy to dislike Axl/GnR since the 80s.
>>
and since when was it cool to hate shitty bands with mediocre music? i know your parents thought this shit was really cool but that was a different time anons they were young once too
>>
>>61178580
Winter break needs to end
>>
>>61178646
My parents didn't like GnR, they were Billy Joel fans. I'm the only GnR fan in my family.
>>
Axl must've been doing heroin that night kek
>>
Axel was a faggot.
Kurt was a faggot.
Kurt is dead.
Axel is not dead.

/thread
>>
>>61178661
your family sounds pretty cool sucks they have to put up with your faggot ass
>>
>>61178661
>Find the anon who's not going to the christmas party because "jingle bells" isn't patrician
>>
>>61178703
Going to a party tonight bruh.
>>61178686
My parents are fat and don't care. I wake up an hour earlier than I need to every day so I can go to the gym. I'm cool because I'm gonna live past 30 unlike Kurt
>>
>>61178135
I may hate both of them but I'd say that Kurt is the lesser of two evils. At least he wasn't a cringeworthy dick.
>>
>>61178720
i'm thinking having a shitty kid made them that way?
>>
>>61178720
>>61178755

hey sorry thats uncalled for anon. i have parent issues and i think i'm just lashing out at some random person on the internet because i'm bored and have a lot of work to do. sorry about that. happy holidays.
>>
>>61178755
Making excuses for someone else's behavior is a total fatty move.
>>
>>61178772
It's okay, I have parent issues too. Everyone does to some degree, all that matters is if you can forgive them.
>>
>>61178135
>>has an enduring legacy
haha
>>
>>61178368
>Axl smashed it to pieces and returned it to Slash with a note reading "smack kills".
cringe.mov
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.