[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really liked this album but now I realize it's basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Cover.jpg (52 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
52 KB, 1000x1000
I really liked this album

but now I realize it's basically a copypaste of The Smiths
>>
But with worse instrumentalists
>>
>>61177321
Not that gay.
>>
>>61177321
how did you come to this absurd conclusion
>>
>>61177321
Don't you mean Television or Gang of Four?
>>
>>61177321

I think you might be mentally deficient m8 if you came to that conclusion.
>>
I don't see or hear the Smiths in the Strokes at all. To the guy that said Television, yes.
>>
Besides similar sounding guitars at times with their poppy riffs, they sound nothing alike.
>>
is that a giant knee or just a small hand?
>>
>>61178178
a butt
>>
>>61178178
It's side ass
>>
>>61177321
But the smiths is good
>>
Yeah but with less obnoxious and self-loving vocals.
>>
>>61177321
well THAT'S not true
>>
You mean The Velvet Underground
>>
File: 1450703548491.jpg (97 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450703548491.jpg
97 KB, 1000x1000
They're both shit, but I don't think they're all that similar beyond that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.