[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: opinions that you hide from /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
let em all out, /mu/tants

>I think pic related shits on Ys in every conceivable way
>>
>>61177160
both are shit
>>
>>61177175
I like albums that Anthony Fantono or Pitchfork media likes.
>>
>>61177175
I think Ys is a 6 and Helplessness Blues is an 8, so it's not too big of a deal, this is just an album I never see talked about in a positive way while Newsom is all over the place
>>
>>61177160
>I only pretend to like ITAOTS to fit in :(
>>
>>61177196
>>61177199
just listen to ska with me pls
>>
I thoroughly enjoy Cage the Elephant and I don't get the appeal of yeezy
>>
arctic monkeys is one of my favorite bands
>>
>opinions you hide from /mu/
>you literally created an entire thread to make this opinion known
>>
>>61177196
same desu
>>
I don't understand why people think modern electronic music is going through a renaissance because I think it's all unredeemable shit and devoid of any heart and soul.

Big beat is the logical conclusion to electronic music anyway
>>
>>61177271
we're all gay here nigga. just figured we could all come out together.
>>
>>61177322
I mean I am extremely gay yes but that's not what the thread was about
>>
>>61177160
>Ftfy
>I think their self titled shits on Helplesness Blues in every conceivable way
>>
Pink Floyd can't be a prog band because they didn't indulge in enough wank. They also peaked with Meddle

On the rare occasion that she actually tries, Taylor Swift can produce some pretty good material.

Rock and Pop are mostly interchangeable terms.

Generally speaking, popular music was much much better in the past, and peaked in the 70's.

Emerson, Lake & Palmer were shit, and the wank-iest of all the prog-bands.
>>
>>61177254
Same here. Their music is so damn catchy, and Humbug is just good songwriting.
>>
File: favourite.jpg (11 KB, 330x301) Image search: [Google]
favourite.jpg
11 KB, 330x301
>>61177394
I love every track on pic related. Humbug is great too, I had a phase a few months ago where I listened to Crying Lightning like 75 times in one week
>>
>>61177370
I like the prog influences on HP a bit better, but I used to really be in the same boat as you. I think S/T is a bit more traditional indie-folky and it's still very good, but I think they really nailed the harmony and instrumentation on the sequel.
>>
I like cheesy 90's house music
>>
>>61177457
Ghetto House is my shit. not sure if you were at all referring to that, though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.