[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just listened to this and really enjoyed it, what should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: kazumoto endo wywo.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kazumoto endo wywo.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
So I just listened to this and really enjoyed it, what should I listen to next /mu/?
>>
>>61176036
Who the fuck enjoys this shit
>>
>>61176036

is this the most mismatched album art of all time?
>>
>>61176126
I do
>>61176179
It juxtaposes with the musical content
>>
Try some of Kazumoto Endo's other stuff, specifically Killer Bug - Beyond the Valley of the Tapes

Noise music can be tricky to explore at times, I usually take a bit of a scattergun approach using RYM/noise threads on /mu/
>>
>>61176179
>is this the most mismatched album art of all time?
>>61176256
>It juxtaposes with the musical content
is this the most tautologous conversation of all time?
>>
senzuri power up
>>
>>61176179
>is this the most mismatched album art of all time?
No, that would be The Inalienable Dreamless
>>
>>61177121
No, because this album is mismatched not just on a music - cover art level, but on the album title - cover art level too. Album is titled "while you were out", yet on the cover he's the one that's out.
>>
>>61177148
The cover art isn't mismatched at all though, it fits the spirit of the album perfectly. It's silly as fuck.
>>
>>61177121
Inalienable Dreamless' cover was a reference to the fact that they were signed to a label with a lot of post-metal bands, so it isn't quite a mismatch unless you take it out of context.
>>
>>61177719
It's not silly, it's an existential concept album about the intricacy of the human condition/hypocrisy of western values
>>
what kind of music is this?
>>
>>61177970
Noise.
>>
I Am A Lake Of Burning Orchids is somewhat comparable
>>
John Wiese's stuff is pretty great, check out Soft Punk
>>
Venereology, Sissy Spaceck, standard entry level noise stuff
>>
>>61178139
nahh. I Am A Lake is great but I wouldn't call it similar.

I would recommend Kazumoto's earlier stuff as "Killer Bug"
>>
File: discopathology.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
discopathology.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
https://noisegirl.bandcamp.com/album/discopathology-ultimate-edition
>>
Check I Am A Lake Of Burning Orchids and join the /loveswirls/ autism circlejerk on /noise/
>>
>>61176036
Kazuma Kubota
Birchville Cat Motel
Werewolf Jerusalem
Halalnihil
Prurient

Also, I second all of the Killer Bug recs
>>
>>61176126
This album is as accessible as harsh noise can get. Sorry about your shit taste.
>>
>>61178013
but noise is not music(?)

i listened to it and is just noise, not music!
>>
Great thread. I've been meaning to ask for recs based on While You Were Out too. Downloading a bunch of stuff.
>>
>>61176835
>>61176897
>>61178139
>>61178364
>>61179288
>>61179531
>>61179922
>>61180021
>>61180441
OP Here,
Thanks guys xxxx
>>
>>61177861
Nice. Even so it's presented in a lighthearted manner that makes me laugh, much like the cover.
>>
>>61179531
wanted to note that I'm dumb and misread the OP, I Am A Lake is always a good next step
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.