[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE WORST RAPPERS TODAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 7_tPnPyoung-thug-08.png (59 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
7_tPnPyoung-thug-08.png
59 KB, 225x225
Fantano came true with that. Really is that. Ha, ha, ha, faggots.

#10 Tyga
#9 Chief Keef
#8 Macklemore
#7 Iggy
#6 Hopsin
#5 Future
#4 Young Thug
#3 French Montana
#2 Lil Dicky
#1 Slim Jesus

>This leads to conversations where people are like “Oh, Young Thug he’s so great, he uses his voice like an instrument like…” and in my head I’m like what? Like singing? Like you know people have sang before?... The same goes for Future.

>Future is a one-dimensional Lil Wayne...

>If you look at these rappers as Pokemon, Lil Wayne is Lil Wayne, and then.... Young Thug is the devolved form of Lil Wayne. These rappers are worse than Lil Wayne in every possible way, that's what you're getting.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=298&v=ArsmNxC_Qmo
>>
>>61176023
i thought he liked Young Thug
>>
>>61176023
>#2 Lil Dicky
but why
>>
>>61176023

Hopsin is terrible but I don't think he deserves to be on there. I mean, why is Tyga 10? Have you actually listened to that shit? I'd rather listen to hopsin. But fuck em all.
>>
if you actually listen to the podcast these aren't his top 10 worst rappers out rn, he took a poll with his fans and these were the results. he even says that some of them are hated more for their image than their music

he still talks shit about pretty much all of them though
>>
Wow Unsubscribed tbqh

Never should have subscribed in the first place
>>
But p4k told me future is goat
>>
>>61176280
you can like someone and still understand they are not talented.. ffs, have you even been on /mu/ those fucks like some of the shittiest music thats come into existance.

>>61176301
i too was misunderstanding of this, at the least he can put words together in a way that sound appealing.
>>
AHAHhahahahaha
>>
>>61176788
>you can like someone and still understand they are not talented
As a person or as an artist?

Fantano does think Thug is talented, and so does everyone else
>>
File: rtjsrj.jpg (64 KB, 825x578) Image search: [Google]
rtjsrj.jpg
64 KB, 825x578
>>61176861
ohhhhkay then... lol
>>
>>61176280
lil dicky isn't good a good rapper but he shouldn't be number 2 on that list at all yeah ~
>>
>>61176978
>at all yeah ~
Are you mentally challenged?
>>
>>61176023
Big ups to fantano for this. straight truths all up in here
>>
Link to podcast: https://youtu.be/ArsmNxC_Qmo
>>
>>61176029
>>61177138
>>
>rap
>worth talking about

lmao nice meme
but some of us are here to talk about music
>>
>>61177482
xD
>>
>>61176315
At least Tyga has fun. Hopsin actively wants you to not have fun and whine about how much fun you aren't having.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.