[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw reading about all the jazz musicians that didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: thSED98WFZ.jpg (9 KB, 250x299) Image search: [Google]
thSED98WFZ.jpg
9 KB, 250x299
>tfw reading about all the jazz musicians that didn't even to make it to 50 years old
So many casualties in this genre
What's making you feel tonight?
>>
File: 8998.png (521 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
8998.png
521 KB, 600x598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6VpwjfuVqY
i been crying to this lately
>>
>>61174779
wow shit that wasn't video i wanted to post

pls ignore this
>>
>>61174757

joy division.. i wish i was a cute girl so guys would talk to me im so lonely - . -"
>>
>>61174824
lmao
>>
If you read about early rock music the same thing happened to them.
Richie valens, buddy holly, big bopper, die in plane crash.
Elvis gets drafted into the army.
Chuck berry gets thrown in prison,
Lots of rockers were imprisoned or died under mysterious circumstances.

it was on the verge of dying then the Beatles happened
>>
>>61175119
lel
>>
>>61175156
whats lel, its true, rock got a second wind, and john lennon became the second king of rock and then got assassinated by a mk ultra agent sent by nixon
>>
>>61174779
was that an actual eminem song in the beginning? Fucking christ what happened to that guy? I didn't know he had gotten that bad.
>>
Zappa's 75th birthday today
>>
>>61174757
>falling for the jazz meme
i'd kill myself too desu
>>
im on /mu/ for the first time in years
>>
felt something similar when comparing glenn gould's and bill evan's dates.
>>
>>61176072
nice blog
>>
>>61176191
why did you leave and why are you back?
>>
>>61175186
lel
>>
>>61174828
Kill yourself, Joy Division are fucking terrible.
>>
>>61177865
Hey, now y'all don't say that
>>
>>61174757
I know this feel, imagine what guys like Sun Ra and Coltrane would think of modern jazz and modern music in general.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.