[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the difference?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: drama club music.png (1 MB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
drama club music.png
1 MB, 1200x600
what's the difference?
>>
The left one is an album by Meatloaf, the other is an album by Kanye West

Hope this helped
>>
>>61173275
are you implying anything negative about Bat out of Hell? Because it's a fucking ten-out-of-ten masterpiece and anyone who disagrees has objectively shit taste. The other one I don't really care for, listened to it once and didn't think much of it, just not my kind of music
>>
>>61173354
No. You asked the difference, I answered. The difference is one was made by Meatloaf, the other was made by Kanye West. They are two different people.
>>
Bat out of Hell's music is nuanced, because Todd Rundgren is a genius producer/arranger. MBDTF is heavy-handed.

Bat out of Hell's lyrics are light-hearted and funny. MBDTF's are insecure and bitter.

Meat Loaf has range as a singer.

Bat out of Hell has one great feature. MBDTF's are a mixed bag.
>>
>>61173438
sry meant 2 reply 2 op and not u
>>
>>61173244
One's by a shitty, nigger musician and the other's by Knaye
>>
>>61173535
>Meat Loaf has range as a singer.
*had

I saw him live a couple years ago and he was awful. Apparently he hasn't been good without studio magic for quite a while. And I think I read he initially wanted to be an opera singer. Kind of sad.
>>
>>61173612
Huh. I had it in my head that he hadn't made music in a long time. I remember my dad telling me like 15 years ago that he turned into a normal guy and coached Little League or something.

But I can see why that voice would get worse with time.
>>
guess which one is stupid nigger music
>>
>>61173688
the one on the left?
>>
>>61173728
me on the right
>>
HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.