[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think that he is the new Nirvana of its era or people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: speedin.jpg (179 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
speedin.jpg
179 KB, 800x480
Do you think that he is the new Nirvana of its era or people are not ready for this yet ?

Discuss.

But one thing remains : this album is the next step, the transition between hip-hop and rock toward a whole new genre. It will certainly inspire in the future.
>>
is the association between this album and Nirvana strictly bc of Anthony Fantano's review or what
>>
This album was a piece of shit and fuck all will come of it

Nobody is going to remember this garbage, not even his mum
>>
>>61172722
Nirvana isn't recognised as a complete piece of shit by single thinking person who isn't caught up in an autistic obsession with Kid Cudi so no.
>>
File: daddy issues.jpg (275 KB, 634x1024) Image search: [Google]
daddy issues.jpg
275 KB, 634x1024
leave the nirvana rehashes to white people bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAMz5VlaUic
>>
File: aerosmith run dmc.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
aerosmith run dmc.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>But one thing remains : this album is the next step, the transition between hip-hop and rock toward a whole new genre. It will certainly inspire in the future.
RAP AND ROCK MIXED TOGETHER !!
NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT EVER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B_UYYPb-Gk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Ofr0pNGF4
>>
>>61172803

more like the meat puppets breh
>>
>>61172722
i liked this shit
first listen: 2/10
8th or 9th: 7.5/10
>>
>>61173059
okay but if you had to listen to it 8 times that's like 108 plays and at that point you can just convince yourself what you're listening to is good.
>>
>>61172741
No. Stop watching that shit.
>>
>>61173087
cant say that about me, there are many albums i dislike even after 10 listens.

(i animate so listening at an album 10 times in a row is normal for me)
>>
>>61172741

No Cudi said it was his goal for the album
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.