[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Running out of good colors edition. Production Resources: &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: lunga-darker-pink.png (67 KB, 298x295) Image search: [Google]
lunga-darker-pink.png
67 KB, 298x295
Running out of good colors edition.

Production Resources:
>Pastebin - Links, books, videos, articles, tutorials and stuff
http://pastebin.com/pYGCLu6q

>/prod/ wiki - still looking for contributors (wink, wink, WINK)
http://mu-sic-production.wikia.com
There's a severe lack of DAW descriptions in the wiki. If you're good with your tool of choice, consider writing a paragraph about it.

Learn that Image-Line is going to bring back graph editors eventually, and that you should just buy whatever you fucking want to buy though

Remember to use clyp.it to post your tracks/WIP : posting a clyp.it is just providing sound for a question, posting a soundcloud link is making self-advertisement and the thread doesn't need that.

Remember to check other peoples' clyp.it links to keep the thread healthy.
>>
PREVIOUS THREAD
>>61113958
>>
>>61169947
>Image-Line is going to bring back graph editors eventually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R78xKqOpp_g

at 2:10
>>
Inb4 thread doa
>>
I have a broad question for the folks in this thread?

>How the fuck do you make a sexy song?

Like, for real. How do you make something that makes someone want to fuck to your song or because of your song.

That's what I want my genre to be. Just, "Songs to Fuck to" or "Songs that Put You in the Mood."

What are some characteristics that you've seen in music that are inherent to most, if not all, sexy songs?

Let me boil this down into some questions:

>What's your favorite sexy song?
>What makes it sexy?
>Is sexiness something that can be learned? How?
>What reading or listening do you recommend for learning the art of sexy music?

I just want to be boner fuel for people, /prod/. Is that too much to ask?
>>
How would I go about making the main pluck sound in this tune? Skip to 3:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgDNbR1sdoA
>>
File: 1450279075411.jpg (124 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
1450279075411.jpg
124 KB, 1024x678
I just got a tin whistle in a secret santa thing. It's awesome. It's in the key of D. I want to collab with someone.

https://clyp.it/fkj041mz
>>
>>61170097
Damn dude that's tough, but I'm thinking baseline heavy tracks, that you can grind or dance sexually to. Maybe some suggestive lyrics drops here and there.

Just go for a hot and heavy sultry sound you know? Or... what ever sounds arouse you, I don't know what you're into bro.
>>What's your favorite sexy song?
Never really thought about this but maybe Candy Shop by 50 cent or Stalker by The Pillows, there's a few RHCP that also kinda get the sultry sound right, R&B both older and new deal with sexuality a lot.
>>What makes it sexy?
The 50 cent song mainly due to lyrics and I got a bj at a party once while that was playing downstairs, stalker by the pillows because it has that hot and heavy sound. Makes think of having a female roomate that has built up a lot of sexual tension with me or something
>>Is sexiness something that can be learned? How?
Fuck yeah, especially if you work towards it and pay attention to what's erotic or sexy to both you and others
>>What reading or listening do you recommend for learning the art of sexy music?
I don't know bruh, maybe some erotic novels or some shit. 50 shades was a big thing not that long ago check out the movie instead of the books, don't torture yourself
>I just want to be boner fuel for people, /prod/Is that too much to ask?
Nah bruh, you do you.
>>
https://clyp.it/dlwl5rvj
stuff ive just made, just a jam
>>
>>61170088
thread not doa
we did it
>>
Whatever happened to the rizon chat we posted in the OP? Is it still up?
>>
>>61171147
nah it died a while back after a bunch of redditfags shit it up
>>
what do i need to record lo fi
>>
>>61171344
low fidelity recording equipment
>>
>>61171336
sad
it was one of the simple pleasures of these threads
>>
File: 750-ReasonAdUp_img_screenshot14.jpg (138 KB, 750x140) Image search: [Google]
750-ReasonAdUp_img_screenshot14.jpg
138 KB, 750x140
>>61171362
making good sounding lo fi recordings that have the flexibility of modern digital production styles requires a lot of fantsy cutting-edge equipment.

what you do is record hi-fi and then lo-fi it. get some tape saturation and amp sim plugins. learn the frequency response of various systems so you can emulate it, etc. izotope vinyl is a good one to get too. stick to spring and plate reverbs, mono if you want to go hardcore. i find the Scream 4 unit in Reason is glorious for this kinda thing, but you gotta be subtle because that thing is like playing with lava
>>
https://clyp.it/33u4juhw
fresh memes out of the meme bag
it's shit i know
>>
>>61170097
Learn how to play a couple of marvin gaye tracks, maybe you'll get a grasp on how to get to where you want to get
>>
>>61173222
>>
>>61171336
Bounce that shit to tape bruh
>>
anyone know how to use vocaloid?
>>
File: 1449124697476.gif (96 KB, 216x203) Image search: [Google]
1449124697476.gif
96 KB, 216x203
rate my bass levels

https://clyp.it/t1qpky3v
>>
https://clyp.it/xpo2kwgr

can i be done with this already /prod/?

im not bored with it but i just want to be done already. abrupt stop because it pretty much just repeats, also there were vocals but couldnt find the audio files for some reason. anyway, mix critique is always welcome
>>
>>61173890
What do you mean be done with it?
Is there a rush? just move on to something else then revisit it in a week or so and see if under fresh ears you want to do anything else with it.
>>
>>61170064
So that's where I heard it.
>>
>>61170097
Fucking wah wahs
>>
>>61173890
The intro is alluring with those pads sneaking in on you. I think there's great potential here, although I'm not entirely convinced by the introduction. The lone snare sounds like someone who's trying to hold the line on his own until the cavalry arrives. I'd look into how you could make that initial beat more interesting by itself. After the pads arrive, you escalate in a standard fashion by introducing the bass drum... I'm not entirely convinced here either. Instead of introducing one thing at a time, try two, so it doesn't feel to much like the "token building-up phase". It should pleasantly surprise the listener somewhat.

With the ploy you've got going on with the pads sneaking around in the background, it could be cool to experiment with having them tease the listener by going in and out, like now, and then arrive at a climax where they get up front and the beats are wild at the end.

Just some cents on the composition from someone who doesn't listen to this kind of music.
>>
https://clyp.it/aikvvmio

Any thoughts or suggetions?
>>
>>61175528
That single note high pitched thingy is too predictable in the beginning, change the rhythm just a little.
>>
>>61170749
Too much build up.
Sax doesn't sound right, maybe the verb is a little too much, maybe turn down the treble a little.
>>
What tricks do the japs use for their songs to sound like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljIOX3IlE3E
>>
>>61175686
What specifically are you referring to? Composition, mixing, melody, harmony, what?
>>
>>61175703

Mostly harmonies and melodies.
>>
>>61175778
Learn music theory, namely from this site: http://www.lotusmusic.com/lm_contents.html

The fundament of the Japanese sound are the i VII VI and V (or v) chords of the minor scale. Here are some popular progressions:

VI VII v i or
i i VI VII or
i VI VII III or

More advanced is secondary dominants like they're outlined on the theory page I linked. Some common spices are:
1) using the V/v -> V -> i progression
2) modulating to the sub-dominant by going isus4 -> I (where the I normally would be in minor) eg. instead of going to F#m, you go F#sus4 -> F# that makes a dominant that leads to eg. B major/minor or G# major/minor
3) using the minor version of the VII chord (vii) together with the III chord to work as a ii-V-I to tonicize the VI for a little while.

Important note is that in Japanese music, they're fan of using the VII as a dominant to i, where in Western classical music, you'd use V to i. In other words, in B minor, you'd use the A7 chord to move back to Bm, instead of the F#7.

For melodies, start by experimenting with pentatonic scales that correspond either 1) the mode you're in or 2) the chord you're currently in. Later, include ONE of the diatonic notes. Then move on to using both.

Start by using almost only chord tones, then move on to including more passing tones and maybe even write melodies that use extension tones instead of the chord tones.
>>
>>61175929

Cool, thanks for this!
>>
File: kek.jpg (220 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
220 KB, 1000x667
Hmm, can i ask you fellas this? I'm pretty new to microphones in general. What i want to do is venture outside in the forest and record the general ambience.
I got a zoom H1 a while ago because its so cheap, and it stilled my initial hunger but really its not very good. A couple bucks on custom made windshields and the body is still so prone to resonance that it's impossible to record a third of the time.

Anyway! I thought i wanted a decent setup here. I think i want a shotgun microphone, but is that even true? Do i lose the ambience? Do i WANT to lose the ambience?

Also, how do i power the thing. I found some (roland maybe) microphone that sounded nice but it turns out it needed some kind of power source that was as much as the microphone? As i also need to buy a new portable recorder with XLR and phantom stuff thats a bit much for me.

TL;DR - do i want a shotgun microphone for field recording, and can i just buy one and plug it into the recorder or do they all require extra stuff
>>
>>61176253
>A couple bucks on custom made windshields
Why didn't you get the accessory kit?
>>
reposting the production folder, with all the microphone and mixing PDFs. Should be in the OP
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/64bx81yayqzch/Production
There's a couple of great microphone books in there that could help >>61176253 out

unrelated, an html 909:
http://html909.com/

>>61170097
Lowpass drums, subtle wah rhythm guitar, vocal harmonies, slow-mid tempo.
Lovage is a pretty good example of "sexy" production
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od8FfT1U820

/prod/ challenge:
Create the spookiest atmospheric track, using only general MIDI sounds.
is there a clyp.it for MIDI?
>>
File: mikregon.jpg (2 MB, 2456x4336) Image search: [Google]
mikregon.jpg
2 MB, 2456x4336
>>61176294
i did, its not enough. you need to protect the whole body. i bought this bag kinda thing where i just drop it in. impossible to mount but helps a great deal in up to moderate wind.

>>61176333
>reposting the production folder, with all the microphone and mixing PDFs
ah, sorry, will be checking that out.
>>
>>61170160
It's textbook FM.
>>
>>61175528
With that start, I'd go jungle with the track. I can hear it my imagination.
>>61176333
>html-909
I'm having a surprising amount of fun with that.
>clyp.it for MIDI
someone should write mid.it
>>
>>61173752
Put a donk on it
>>
>>61169947
Does someone here uses linux and if so which daw are you using and is the performance better or the same compared to windows
>>
>>61178255
I think the only purpose of running a DAW on Linux is just to prove that you can. If you're making music for the purpose of music, just stick to Windows or Mac, as that's where all the driver support is.
>>
>>61178255
Music production on Linux is pretty disappointing. There are some good DAWs, like Bitwig, Renoise and Ardour, but there are hardly any good VSTs for it. And getting them running with Wine is a massive pain in the ass.

Performance is pretty good in general though.
>>
>>61178255
Yeah.
It's not worth it.
I mean - if you know what you're doing you can get good results, but for general fucking around - not recommended. Apart from u-he, Loomer, and DiscoDSP - no good native linux vst.
Performance is about the same.
>>
File: 1450712822.jpg (439 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450712822.jpg
439 KB, 1920x1080
>>61178475
airwave and carla makes it pretty easy
but there's of course no guarantee a vst will work under wine, so depending on your needs linux won't do at all
>>
>>61178751
What DE is that?
>>
>>61178776
no DE, just a tiling window manager
>awesome
>http://awesome.naquadah.org/
>>
What's the difference between condenser and dynamic mics? In terms of sound quality, mostly. I've only ever used dynamic (sm57s and 58s) since my recorder/mixer doesn't have phatom power.

Also, is there any advantage to mic'ing vs direct line if I use a preamp? I don't have much of a setup where I can record guitars or synths without hearing my strumming/keys being pressed very faintly.
>>
>>61175452

thank you thats very helpful. it felt very token and formulaic. and that lone snare can be messed with too.

>>61174625

theres just a personal rush. i want to start trying to force myself to finish a song a week because i think that will help me practice my skills more than starting a song and spending a month trying to 'perfect' it. because that hasnt been proving efficient lately.
>>
Why is sampling youtube vids considered bad, but people always go gaga over MPCs?
>>
>>61179285
Because shitty compressed YouTube audio isn't the only thing you can sample with an MPC you fucking scrub.
>>
>>61179285
>Why is sampling youtube vids considered bad
because it is, the audio is compressed as fuck

>but people always go gaga over MPCs?
because they're nostalgiafags/morons who bought into the hype

Both are bad.
>>
>>61179380
are the boss sp samplers better? I have one, but no MPC

I also have an ensoniq eps16 and an emu emax.

Should I get an MPC also? Or do what?

I usually sample bodily noises and "meows" and "woofs" and make them sound like flutes among other things.
>>
>>61179427
>boss sp
Some are, others aren't. For example, the SP-202 is a piece of shit, but SP-303 and SP-505 can sample at 44.1 kHz.

>ensoniq eps16
also 44.1 kHz mono, but like 11s of it

>emu emax
n o p e
>>
File: spaceispink.png (348 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
spaceispink.png
348 KB, 760x760
Hey /prod/

How do you guys name songs?
I like how I finish tracks still named Untitled-24.flp

also r8 art
>>
>>61179495
Do what the Chinese do and just toss a spoon down the stairs. Ching! Chong! Chang! }^)
>>
>>61179372
people make too much of a big deal about youtube compression, tons of people still sample from youtube and make songs that sound fine
>>61179380
same as above and also you're an idiot for your edgy gear hatred
>>61179427
i don't know anything about the eps but i know the workflow of the 404 is garbage, an mpc would probably be the quickest and easiest to use since the eps is older and the 404 has a bunch of limitations
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 899x274) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 899x274
>>61179536
>make songs that sound fine
especially if you want sausage shaped dynamics
>>
>>61179573
you're right, we should all listen to you, an anonymous dickhead, and not producers who are actually successful
>>
>>61179478
I use a 505 w/ a 128mb card, the workflow is easypz lemon parcheesy.

The eps does more than 11s, idk what you're talking about. Is it because I have the memory expansion in mine? I can have a few minutes of recorded time.

What's wrong with emax? It's pretty and looks pretty. It sounds pretty too.

>>61179495
I name my songs "song 1" "song with drums" "song with two guitars" until I make the words for them, then I just take a word or two that's said in the song and use that. Or I just use a colour and number.
>>
>>61179600
>I ask stupid questions
>I whine when I get answers
>I then pretend that I'm a successful producer because I steal heavily compressed samples from YouTube
Don't bother posting if you can't handle the banter m8
>>
>>61179495
when i still make them they are named just inane stuff
>base
>couch garden
>glida runt
>kek station
>not weird enough
>slow doubts
then as i make more and more songs for my project i write down all snippets of thoughts that sounds like song titles. then when all the songs are done i map them to my names.
>>
>>61179658
i wasn't the guy who asked, you may have been able to figure that out if you were smarter. and i dont think party supplies is pretending to be successful
>steal samples
oh jesus lol one of THESE dickheads
>>
>>61179689
>still can't handle the banter
Also, literally who? To be a successful producer, one would have to actually be successful.
>>
>>61179613
>The eps does more than 11s
Depends on the sampling rate.

>What's wrong with emax?
Shit sampling rate.
>>
>>61179689
zomby pls
>>
>>61179536
>edgy gear hatred
I love gear. I don't love every gear just because it's gear.

There is such a thing as a stupid purchase, and it applies in that context because the guy was asking specifically about people who rave about one thing and shit on a different one when they're both bad when it comes to specifications.
>>
>>61179760
u fockin melon
>>
>>61179743
I can't tell the difference to be completely honest. Would it be more noticeable if I was using high quality gear instead of a tascam 424?
>>
wow i was glad that the thread was getting posts but now i regret that you made any of them
>>
>>61179784
It'll make a world of difference if you're not just producing lofi stuff because you're actually missing out a lot on frequencies and dynamic range.

If you are, it's just going to add to it.
>>
>>61179715
>>61179760
/teenprod/ strikes again
>>61179766
>I love gear
ok then change "gear hatred" to "mpc hatred"
>There is such a thing as a stupid purchase
i really dont get this attitude. they didn't spend your money on it lol.
>>
>>61179670
I want to hear "kek station" now.
>>
>>61179810
Are you calling yourself /teenprod/ because that's the extent of your critical reasoning? Or are you actually a teenager?
>>
>>61179801
Can I use midi on the computer? I have all of my samplers linked to MIDI clicks and use external mixers so everything is like a moving machine/picture if that makes sense.

It makes the limitations of 4-tracks negligible. Like, once everything is taken into account I can get 24-32 parts depending on how much planning I do ahead of time but usually do 16 parts without much clutter/meshing into eachothers space.

Would a high quality reel to reel give me that range I'm missing, or does it have to be computer? Do they sell 4-track computer recorders?

(it is mostly lofi stuff, I don't see myself going anywhere musically to be honest and don't really plan on it either, it's just for fun. I might, if I can find a way to transfer cassette masters to computer, make an EP and post it to soundcloud/bandcamp someday, but that's the farthest I'll go musically/producerly)
>>
>>61179810
>i really dont get this attitude. they didn't spend your money on it lol.
So?

Why does it offend you that people have an opinion on your choices when they're being discussed?
>>
>>61179815
you'll be dissapointed
https://clyp.it/evvjozwz
>>
>>61179854
>Can I use midi on the computer?
Yep. MIDI is pretty much the same ever since 1983. If it has a MIDI port, you can use MIDI with it be it with a computer, a controller, a synth... Until the next version (in development) becomes the industry standard, everything is compatible.
>>
>>61179843
no, stupid, i'm calling you /teenprod/ because you make shitty posts and then tell people they "can't handle the banter"
>critical reasoning
is that what it's called when you say things like "zomby pls" and "people i've never heard of aren't succesful"?
>>61179869
because people who think hardware samplers are dumb are morons pretty much 100% of the time
>>
>>61179904
>because people who think hardware samplers are dumb are morons pretty much 100% of the time
Again, you're taking offense for no reason. I never implied hardware samplers are dumb by default, but that shitting on YouTube sampling while endorsing MPCs is stupid.

Cut it out, you're acting like a bitch here.
>>
>>61179904
Well when somebody says they haven't heard of a not very well known producer, the most logical action is to flip your shit and call them a child, right?
>>
>>61179900
yusssss thank you, /mu/ friend. Someday when I save up, I'll buy a new computer to use MIDI on it. Right now I have an old compaq presario running Damn Small Linux, it's from 1997ish

This way I can get up to 100 parts with all of my MIDI, i have that down pat like a stack of pancakes on a cold winter's eve.
>>
>>61179941
>flip your shit
lol always a good sign when you have to pretend somebody is mad at you. who "can't handle le banter XD" now?
>>61179934
you said that people like mpc's because they're nostalgiafags/bought into the hype and said that "both are bad" in reference to youtube sampling and mpc's. don't blame me for your lack of coherence
>>
>>61179955
How old are you? You talk like an old person
>>
>>61179965
This is exactly why I pointed out the irony of you calling people teens
>>
>>61179968
A lot of people here are "old". Who else do you think listens to Mort Garson?

>>61179965
>don't blame me for your lack of coherence
I blame you for your lack of reading comprehension: it was specifically for people who hated on YouTube sampling and praised MPCs. If anything YouTube sampling is technically better.
>>
File: 1431710052757.png (2 MB, 8228x7558) Image search: [Google]
1431710052757.png
2 MB, 8228x7558
STOP SHITPOSTING ON MY /PROD/!
>>
>>61180002
I mean old in the over 40 sense. Though I like Garson too, I'm guessing you're talking about "mort Garson power hour" guy
>>
>>61179981
lol stop trying to have your cake and eat it too. you can't try to play the maturity card after shitposting and telling people they can't handle the banter
>>61180002
"nostalgiafags/bought into the hype" has nothing to do with shitting on youtube sampling though and it implies you think the mpc isnt worth owning which gives the implication that "both are bad" means you think mpc's are bad. you're still trying to blame me for the fact that you can't make a point clearly
>>
File: lemon_shits.png (37 KB, 214x195) Image search: [Google]
lemon_shits.png
37 KB, 214x195
>mfw
>>
>>61180044
Not handling the banter means that you're unable to take a slight jab without going on an off-topic shitfest.
>>
>>61180062
>shitfest
you mean a single post? because that's all i had made when you started saying this lol
>>
>>61179968
22, apologies for trying to act formal, educated, and, if not anything else, like a fancy lad.
>>
>>61180124
Oh, and taking everything offensively instead of as information. TMYK
>>
>>61180150
yeah you're a real dandy >:]
>>
>>61180166
i take information as information, not people's shitty opinions lol
>>
>>61180177
Ingredients:

4 egg yolks

1/3 cup sugar, plus 1 tablespoon

1 pint whole milk

1 cup heavy cream

3 ounces bourbon

1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg

4 egg whites*
>>
>>61180212
>NON SEQUITURS XD!
2006 called, they want their sense of humour back
>>
>>61180249

Directions

Watch how to make this recipe.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the egg yolks until they lighten in color. Gradually add the 1/3 cup sugar and continue to beat until it is completely dissolved. Add the milk, cream, bourbon and nutmeg and stir to combine.

Place the egg whites in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat to soft peaks. With the mixer still running gradually add the 1 tablespoon of sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.

Whisk the egg whites into the mixture. Chill and serve.
>>
File: 2015.png (389 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
389 KB, 500x400
destroy this thread
>>
>>61180249
I think he's just proving that you'll get mad at literally anything, as long as it's replying to you.
>>
>>61180262
that sounds like some nice nog. too bad i don't eat dairy anymore (makes me ill). I've tried the almond/soy milk varieties but they just aren't the same. o well.
>>
>>61180262
>he said that he takes information as information, so what i'm doing now is just pasting in some information that's, like, totally RANDOM!
>>61180284
>all replies are always out of anger 100% of the time
UMAD? kids are the backbone of /teenprod/
>>
>>61180310
Nice b8
>>
>>61180342
i'm just the whipping boy for all the /prod/ shitposters at this point. i tell them they're shitposting and then they all turn on me and act like i ruined the thread because they can't not reply to being told they're shitposting or that their stupid inflammatory opinions are stupid and inflammatory
>>
>>61180175
thanks m8 :^)
>>
>>61180385
Maybe because your posts are also stupid and inflammatory?
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 750x843) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 750x843
>>61180302
It's an Alton Brown recepie, so I'm sure it's good. Trying it with my birds' eggs this year.
>>
>>61176368

what type of dog is this?
>>
>>61180413
because i dont owe shitposters any respect
>>
File: desu_senpai.png (3 KB, 219x120) Image search: [Google]
desu_senpai.png
3 KB, 219x120
>>61180416
noice. anything alton brown is worth trying pic related. he's awesome.
>>
woo

production
>>
File: FORB3NST1LL3R.jpg (44 KB, 354x362) Image search: [Google]
FORB3NST1LL3R.jpg
44 KB, 354x362
>>61180429
fake wolf
>>
File: rig.jpg (966 KB, 2600x1563) Image search: [Google]
rig.jpg
966 KB, 2600x1563
>>61176253
what's the purpose of your recording? are you looking to sample stuff in mono to manipulate later? or you do want immersive reocrdings to document the location?

a shotgun will get you nice, focused recordings that can work just fine in the forest, but it won't be a stereo immersive sound. it's good if you want to focus on a particular bird or bushes full of crickets or something. a lot of people use a pair of shotgun mics for stereo recordings and they work really well that way, but you have to be careful about how you aim them so you don't get too big a hole in the middle. i've done lots of ambience recording with shotguns (stereo and surround) and it works well for distant/ambient sources.

now if you want general, immersive ambience - particularly nature - you want spaced omnis. there are many reasons for this and I won't go into all of it, but you want omnis. also assuming you want stereo and not mono, you'll need two tripods so you can space them properly, or a long (16"+) stereo bar. i built and use a jecklin disk because the sound is amazing (because acoustic and physchoacoustic reasons) but it's not necessary, it's all a matter of taste. i also have a bowling ball i installed mics into to make a "binaural ball", which is heavy and a pain in the ass but the effect (especially with headphones) is amazing. the underlying principle here though - OMNIS! if that's the direction you want to go, that is.

here's my rig - i pieced together lots of components over some years to get the rig up to NatGeo quality. it's not a small or easy investment, but you can start small and build on it. or if you're a richfag you just buy a $2k recorder and $2k mics and you're done.

A sample of the jecklin rig, with external preamps, external phantom, omnis:

https://clyp.it/fxkbhmyg
>>
>>61180826
>>61176253
oh and also there are rigs and setups in between you can employ - simple cardioid XY/ORTF (like the mics found on handheld recorders) work but also M-S rigs are kind of a hybrid between the omni sound and the cardioid sound. M-S is amazing for music performances, or if you want to aim at a specific area (birds in a tree, waterfall, etc) but it doesn't give you the feel of recording to the horizon like omnis do. again, it's a matter of taste, M-S rigs are also a big easier to travel with and setup.
>>
>>61176253
Oh and I guess to answer your specific last question, get a shotgun mic that runs on batteries (AA usually) and you'll be good.
>>
>>61170097
I take a kick drum sample and I add stupid amounts of distortion, till it sounds like it's redlining and just noise, then I EQ the mids even higher and cut the low a bit, add a sine booster, and set the tempo for 128 with a 4/4 beat.
>>
>>61180026
>tfw you ask a real question and come back a few hours later and the thread is fuck
>>
>>61181028
WHY IS EVERYBODY I KEEP REPLYING TO SHITPOSTING BUT NOT ME
>>
>>61181039
>WHY AM I BEING FORCED TO REPLY TO THIS GUY WHO THINKS IM SHITPOSTING WHEN IM REALLY MAKING QUALITY INFORMATIVE POSTS?
also
>WHY AM I SO AGAINST SHITPOSTING THAT IM TRYING TO START IT UP AGAIN AFTER IT DIES DOWN?
>>
SHANE LONGWAY ARE YOU HERE?

PLS TEACH ME HOW TO TEXTURES
>>
>>61180826
Thanks for replying!

I want a bit of both actually. But even so i think i'd rather do immersive stuff. It often strikes me how i would like to have a certain sound or other emphasized, but that curiosity might not be enough. Reading you, i guess omnis are the way to go. I'm pretty much the opposite to a richfag so i'll have to choose, one way or the other. It'll take me a few months to scrape together for two microphones. On the plus side that really gives me time to do my research, i guess.

When it comes to a recorder, is it better if it has built in phantom power, or if i have a separate module for that? Is there any recorder you recommend?

Also your sample sounds amazing!
>>
File: qmm.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
qmm.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
How do i into Oneohtrix Point Never tier arps?
>>
Is the Rode NT-USB a good mic? Not just for vocals but also for instruments. It's not exactly the cheapest but it seems to be very versatile and it has good reviews.
>>
>>61181257
built-in phantom is something you want for sure. the only reason i use external phantom is because i use external preamps that need phantom as well as the mics. so it runs recorder phantom > external preamps > external phantom > mics

i use the external preamps because any affordable portable/handheld recorder has noisy preamps. with the external preamps i can leave my Tascam preamps pretty muh all the way down. here's a recording using only the noisey onboard preamps. it's not terrible, but you can see why i eventually splurged a for the fetheads and external phantom, to get rid of the noise:

https://clyp.it/epeafysf

I love my Tascam DR-40 so that and the Zoom H4N i can recommend. The Tascam will be a bit cheaper because it has less software (the Zoom has basically a rudimentary little mixing DAW inside, complete with amp sims and FX and i find that to be completely fucking useless in a handheld recorder). In terms of sound quality/hardware performance they're the same. Also, GET A CHEAP TRIPOD. you're obviously already aware of how bad the handling noise can be with these things!
>>
>>61181625
i haven't used it but rode doesn't make anything that isn't good bro.
>>
Best vst/au for orchestra stuff? Specially violins and cellos
>>
File: geeps.png (10 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
geeps.png
10 KB, 261x195
>>61182005
Reason
>>
>>61182051
Where can I download it m8
>>
>>61181473
Juno 60 square waves and loop/delay pedals.
>>
>>61182123
propellerheads.se
>>
>>61182249
Free pls desu
>>
>>61182274
i don't know, sorry famela anderson
>>
is the korg arp odyssey worth it
>>
>>61183243
Very yes. The not-that-minikeys play fine, and the PPC is really great to use.

The sliders take some getting used to for the pitch stuff, but you're a real man who has relative pitch, right?
>>
File: 1450403160378.png (570 KB, 948x535) Image search: [Google]
1450403160378.png
570 KB, 948x535
https://clyp.it/pbgcga1g

feedback me pls
>>
>>61179181
>theres just a personal rush. i want to start trying to force myself to finish a song a week because i think that will help me practice my skills more than starting a song and spending a month trying to 'perfect' it. because that hasnt been proving efficient lately.
That's a nice idea, but what's even more effective is giving the middle finger to the time limit and instead do easier excercises.

Try making songs where you focus 70% on one aspect of it, and make that aspect incredibly good (like a personal record).

These aspects could be:
"Today I'm gonna focus on writing a really good melody."
"Today I'm gonna fuck around with chord progressions and see if I can make something coherent with something experimental I've never heard before"
"Today I'm gonna make a song that is very sensual and tickles the ears."
"Today I need to practice my writing for violin, so I'll make a solo violin sonata and really dig into all the articles I can find on violin technique and implement as much as I can"

The other 30% is standard fare. If you decide write that amazing melody, just use a chord progression you're already familiar with so you don't have to use too much brain capacity on the things you're not doing that day.

I've been doing that for the last months, and I've gotten pretty far I PERSONALLY THINK.

I made this today:

https://clyp.it/1s3z3kby

It's a mockup of an eurobeat/himecore song I'm making. Currently there's a synth substituting the vocals.
>>
>>61181888
Ah. so the mics need power, and the amp needs power if i have one, and i should have one?

The DR-40 is within my budget so i might as well start there. Better to have a recorder without extra mics for a while than the other way around.

Here's hoping i get somewhere before spring starts. Because ~bird season~
>>
>>61183698
Start with the recorder, add mics. If you find it's a bit noisy then you can look into preamps. You should also get one of those cheep $10 usb battery pack things. The Tascam can be powered from it via USB and then you won't need to rely on AA batteries to run the whole rig + phantom power for two mics. Don't worry about the USB power until you're using external mics though. I find a shitty $8 USB battery will power my recorder + mics for like 8 hours, it's amazing
>>
bunp
>>
>>61175679
what do you mean too much buildup?
yes i actually think the sax isnt fitting
>>
https://clyp.it/o0krjmsw
destroy
>>
>>61185761
maybe it's my speakers but that high pitch note that is sustained for large portions of the song is pretty annoying.
>>
>>61185870
it is pretty annoying yeah
>>
https://soundcloud.com/neurozene/iii

minimal acid lads
>>
>>61186523
sc thread is this way >>61183520
>>
>>61186565
dont care for those, better discussion in these threads by miles.
>>
Does anyone know a VST that emulates Juno-60 or something close to the sound of a Juno-60?
>>
>>61186628
u-he DiVA
TAL U-NO-LX
>>
File: soundcloud kid back in action.png (228 KB, 1356x892) Image search: [Google]
soundcloud kid back in action.png
228 KB, 1356x892
>>
File: soundcloud.jpg (285 KB, 700x856) Image search: [Google]
soundcloud.jpg
285 KB, 700x856
>>61186654
>>
>>61186617
this is a thread for feedback not self-promotion
>>
>>61186523
>>61186617
you're gonna make a bunch of people flip out because of this

they're already starting in
>>
>>61186819
the whole thread is going to derail now
>>
File: it's already too late.png (11 KB, 416x358) Image search: [Google]
it's already too late.png
11 KB, 416x358
>>61186900
9 posts already
>>
Don't forget soundtoys is doing pay what you want on a weekly plugin.

Get little primaltap for 0 monies.
>>
>>61187936
yeah but i need max OSX 10.9 or above for it to work and if I upgrade my OS i lose a lot of other softwares it sucks >:|
>>
>>61187998
well i don't know what to tell you, anon.

just sitting here on OSX 10.11 not having any problems whatsoever
>>
anyone here do remix competitions?
where do you find them?

I kinda wanna do a couple, I'd think it'd be fun
>>
>>61188172
beatport hosts some
>>
>>61188086
well I don't wanna have to do any paid upgrades, especially parallels because i have whicked expensive stuff i use in windows so i'm kinda stuck. oh well, the freebie soundtoys plugs aren't anything all that special anyway... i-i guess
>>
>>61188226
You know you don't have to use them right away? They shouldn't disappear from your account.
>>
File: cat.jpg (20 KB, 502x282) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
20 KB, 502x282
How do I into /prod/? I know how to use most of audacity but that's it. Trying to figure out how to use fluhstoodio
>>
File: Photo on 21-12-15 at 7.43 PM #2.jpg (180 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 21-12-15 at 7.43 PM #2.jpg
180 KB, 1080x720
>tfw bought new contact mics and high Ω preamps and i have nothing to contact-record with them
I've been looking forward to recording frozen lakes and such this winter but so far it's been warm and rainy. What would you guys think would be worth contact-miking? I need ideas and inspiration.
>>
>>61188652
It's not like there's at least 200 million FL Studio tutorials on youtube
>>
>>61188652
make music now senpai
>>
>>61179495
i just go with shit like "dubby house.flp" or "WICKEDSKENGMAN.flp" or something until i finish it and then come up with a name
>>
>>61188652
Start with eJay.
>>
>>61188652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of7LXoom3dk&list=PLGYoE903Nir5I5A8IBNVV0euTUuKcpq7Y
>>
>>61188699

Anything with a lot of mechanical parts inside it, or with fluids being moved around - water pipes for example, or a metal bathtub filling and emptying.

A mechanical hard drive, a CD-ROM or DVD drive while it's being spun up, stuff like that.
>>
>>61188843

Oh and clocks mechanical ones - slowed down and detuned they should sound cool.
>>
>>61188843
i guess so. i find stuff like that tends to sound exactly the same mechanically as it does in air. the exception might be the metal bathtub but i'd have to think of something to approximate that.

stuff like metal sheets, washing machine, etc end-up not being incredibly interesting because they sound just like they sound. i've had some surprises though, like putting the mics underwater and the (so far) one useable recording i've gotten with them, a tree on a windy day.

i really can't wait to get the thundering lake ice and some train rails!

https://clyp.it/mdoc4wqw
>>
>>61188721
Yeah I just don't know where to start
>>61188726
ok f a m
>>61188820
plz no
>>61188829
thanks !
>>
File: rexfrog.gif (92 KB, 200x136) Image search: [Google]
rexfrog.gif
92 KB, 200x136
>>61183598
>https://clyp.it/pbgcga1g
sounds industrial. video game menu music tier. Doesn't sound bad, just not very interesting.
>>
>>61188949

That tree sound is pretty nice - I guess you're coming at this from the Collin Olan POV while I'm thinking SleepResearch_Facility, granular synthesis and extreme timestretching.

The train tracks one should be a doozy when you get a good one.
>>
>>61170097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yDP9MKVhZc
I think this sounds sexy af
>>
>>61189193
yeah the train tracks one will be tricky on account of trespassing and wiring the rails up with mysterious cables and such, but i think i can get it. thanks! i'm not really using these to produce music, just collect cool sounds for the sake of sound.
>>
>>61188172
you know what I hate
when the remix stems don't include the drums because they assumed you were gonna use ableton

uuughh i didn't need those anyway
>>
what's /prod/ gonna get for Chrimbus?
>>
>>61191911
luckily this crimbo i'm pretty caught-up and don't need much /prod/wise. i already got a squier tele which was a joint birthday/crimbo present. i don't need any preamps, mics, headphones, etc. though really.

i MAY get a little bass amp (<$200) with monies acquired, but that's all I can think of. I would love to have a pair of Studio Projects C4 mics but they're out of my price range ($350). i do have a pair of pic related coming though. they're cheep as dicks but should work well, especially because the mics i need them for are dreadfully hard to find a shockmount that'll fit properly.
>>
Real Hood shit Trap Star starter pack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB4-uYqplXc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0y28nZQPU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yov356-1VcQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUOxOl5cvYc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCqGZuD-YIs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHNiigP0ck0
>>
>>61192153
which tele did you get?

or wait a tick, are you lemonmang so it's the black affinity tele?
>>
>>61192153
Make a bass amp, it would be a fun project, and if you are who I think you are, you could probably do it.

It was hard to find things that weren't over budget (TR-8) or so cheap I could afford myself. I settled on an EHX crash pad and a Beatstep Pro
>>
>>61192430
Yep, Affinity Tele!

>>61192485
Oh man I've looked into all this already. It would be awesome, and I have a competent electrical engineer friend to help me, but it'll honestly cost me more money than I could buy one for. I just want a little SS practice amp (10", 30W-75W, something like that). i've looked into this and it's actually fairly pricey to make one, and the construction has to be really really perfect and solid so it doesn't rattle, nevermind all your solder joints cracking and shit. i don't think it's worth it, as cool as it would be to have my own amp
>>
https://clyp.it/n2lj2h2k
>>
>>61193807
Can i get some thoughts on this as well as what to add to it?
>>
File: 1447914412886.png (92 KB, 295x229) Image search: [Google]
1447914412886.png
92 KB, 295x229
r8

https://clyp.it/cos1ng5g
>>
>>61193807
>>61193827
maybe some sax?
>>
>>61191911
i got a microsampler to finally replace the one i traded for a 404. i think i'm finally gonna leave my hardware setup alone for a while now that i have a decent sampler again
>>
File: rip mca.png (2 MB, 1631x1030) Image search: [Google]
rip mca.png
2 MB, 1631x1030
>/prod/ still using lunga as OP
I left but I'll never forget
Bless this place
>>
>>61193807
Lower drum kit's volume a little and you have a great foundation
>>
how the fuck do I achieve these sounds
https://clyp.it/gfoxiwce
>>
https://clyp.it/c1o4i1uc

How do i get my singing voice to sound better and not so monotone?
>>
>>61194645
slow everything down, use tons of verb, record, chop it up

>>61196327
record the guitar first and then the vocals... separate sources will give you a clearer idea.
>>
>>61193807

what he said >>61194569
bassline, maybe some atmosphere work, maybe an old soul vocal
>>
>>61191911
Got myself a 3DS and a few days off from making tracks all day every single day.
>>
>>61191911
I'm gonna get free time to make music.
>>
https://clyp.it/rqxjbcnh

Does the shaker sound awkward? Also guess the sample.
>>
/prod/ is dead
>>
>>61199768
>/prod/ is dead
>/prod/ now consists entirely of people saying /prod/ is dead
>>
>>61169947

>Not loveless edition
>>
>>61176333
>unrelated, an html 909:
>http://html909.com/
fun
>>
>>61197769
shaker is too loud I think. turn it down a little and i think you should be fine

No idea where the sample is from
>>
>>61176333

>prod challenge
will try
>>
>>61200155
Yeah, I changed it. The sample is High Hopes.
>>
>>61176333
>Create the spookiest atmospheric track, using only general MIDI sounds.
Aw bro I did this back before General MIDI was cool!

https://clyp.it/zko30dt5
>>
>>61199768
long live /prod/
>>
>want to post clyp
>thread dies
>>
File: tumblr_mu0qrvliV11sput2eo1_500.gif (367 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu0qrvliV11sput2eo1_500.gif
367 KB, 500x316
>>61202104
https://clyp.it/u0cobdgf
>>
bump :3c
>>
Anyone know what this bell like sample is? Is it just a generic analog bell? Like an 808 of some sort?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gIPO7FUTia
>The song is Fucking What You Claim - Lil Ugly Mane
>>
>>61205586
808 cowbell.
>>
anyone /retarded/ here?
I'm really good and comfortable with fl studio, made few lps, have a signed contract with a label but i want to move to albeton live and i feel pants on head level retarded, what to do?
>>
>>61205656
continue to use fl studio professionally while you learn ableton, duh
>>
>>61206065
wouldnt it be better just to delete fl completely and make myself use ableton?
>>
>>61206091
i'd think it'd probably be safer to keep using fl studio, but you'd probably learn ableton quicker if you dropped fl completely. that said, you'd probably suck for a little while until you are proficient
>>
>>61206091
>not continued to use the software you paid for
You DID pay for FL, right?
>>
>>61206237
i did, same with ableeton
>>
File: goodnight.png (13 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
goodnight.png
13 KB, 426x364
>>61200279
so far it's pretty meh
https://clyp.it/2kdfmx3j

Can't listen to clyps this night sorry /prod/
I'll come back tomorrow morning i swear
>>
File: 1417818280821.jpg (221 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
1417818280821.jpg
221 KB, 1102x967
How do I get a record deal?
>>
>>61206447
sell your soul to /prod/
>>
https://clyp.it/iw552zdw

thoughts on my mixing of this?
>>
>>61206476
are you mixing through a limiter/main bus compressor? stoppit >:|
>>
>>61206482
see >>61206645
>>
>>61206703
thank anon i don't have my glasses

>>61206482
see >>61206645
>>
the right input and output on my sampler is going, can this kind of stuff be diy'd or am i gonna have to send it out to a korg service center or something?
>>
>>61205655
>808 cowbell
thanks babe
>>
>>61206645

I tried to fill it out a bit more. Did I do bad?
>>
File: 2015-12-22_20-03-27.png (499 B, 72x78) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-22_20-03-27.png
499 B, 72x78
can anyone explain fm synthesis to me?
specifically these kind of synths with the premade algorythms like pic related
>>
how the fuck do i play live with fl studio?
>>
>>61208170
1 modulates 2
3 modulates 4
1 has feedback routing
2 and 4 are mixed to the audio output

I could describe more, but I'm lazy as fuck today.
>>
>>61206482
Too dry.

>>61208170
Modulation applied to the frequency (pitch). Do it slowly and you've got a vibrato, do it fast enough and you get weird pitches.
More often than not it's actually phase that's modulated, not frequency. Sounds slightly different.
In pic related, you've got op1 modulating itself then routed to modulate op2, op3 modulating op4, and outputs of 2 and 4 routed together to the output.
>>
>>61208779
>>61208827
Thank you, that helps a lot.
In the 3-4 pair, who would be the carrier signal?
>>
>>61208953
4 is the carrier.
>>
>>61185761
this is 9/10 dude, amazing honestly. if you find a way to balance the first note a bit and maybe rethink the chord at 1:10 to something like a d-sus chord imo, would seem more natural and laid back, just my 2 cents

https://clyp.it/vaaihcoq

This is D -> C#m -> D -> C#m -> D -> C#m -> Dsus4

the mixing and sounds are godlike though
>>
>>61209006
Thank you, I guess I'll play a bit more with it, but now I have an idea of what to do
>>
File: storms_a_brewing-73991.gif (972 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
storms_a_brewing-73991.gif
972 KB, 500x257
Piano piece, i've posted it here before and i've made almost no progress in a month, awesome. It's not that i'm that slow, it's just that i'm not always in the mood to write, (help me /prod/)

https://clyp.it/wlvb2vvr

anything beyond 2:10 is just unfinished unorganized stuff, i dunno

also my transition at 1:10 is weird as hell and i need to rewrite it somehow
>>
>>61181888
man, i'd pay money packs of these soundscapes if it weren't for those shitty cars driving around
>>
>>61210210
thanks friend. and I know... I live in a borderline farm/rural area, tons great stuff to record, but never more than a mile away from a road or roads. feels kinda bad. my katydid recording was the most disappointing. i hiked out to the middle of nowhere down across the train tracks in the woods, by a river, at like midnight for the katydid but the interstate of course was a mile away and even at that time wrecked the recording. *sigh*
>>
>>61210491
lemonmang come on down to southeastern mass this winter and we can record all sorts of fun sounds in this rural as fuck area. Don't have to worry about that turnpike noise here.

The freetown-fall river state forest even has spooky satanist gatherings some nights.
>>
>>61211006
Well that is tempting, but there's ain't schidt to record in winter! The only thing I've really thought of to record this winter is putting my contact mics on the ice of a frozen lake or similar. Also, where I am is pretty damn rural, but with even one backroad within a mile it gets into the recordings. It always seems more quiet when you're there, in person, than it does on the recording. The recording doesn't show that you're all alone in a dark forest far away from society, so it isn't biased. And my mics are incredibly sensitive to low Hz, which is breathtaking, but no matter what it always hears a plane, train, or automobile even when my ears can't.

Spoopy satanists sounds like fun though!
>>
>>61211113
oh man that would be p cool. getting the sounds of ice cracking and shit through the contact mics. the roads outside and inside of the state forest are quite dead especially during winter nights and if you go deep enough there's no worry of catching any of that noise.

i need to get some proper field recording gear or at least a shotgun attachment for my shitty little dr-05.
>>
>>61211322
check out the cheep shotgun mics on B&H! You can get one for like $30-$50 that's not bad. Just make sure you get one with a 3.5mm jack and make sure it's battery powered! Yeah there's quite a few secluded areas not too far from here, state forests and such. Problem with those is you aren't sposta be there at night, and if you want to sneak around you still have to leave your car somewhere. I go into the nearby Wildlife Sanctuary/Preserve and I just get dropped-off and picked-up because you aren't sposta be there at night. It's good fun!

Do you /out/ btw?
>>
>>61211665
Yeah I've been looking at the audio technica atr-6550 and the nady sgm-12 as they seem like decent cheap options.

I like the freetown state forest since there are multiple entrances depending on which way you're coming from so you don't have to worry about the dcr hut at the main entrance/parking lot.

I've never really checked /out/ before just always been curious about exploring my area since i've lived here for pretty much my whole life. Lots of old indian and euro settler spots around here to check out. And now that I can combine my love of sounds and exploring I'm even more about it.
>>
>>61212032
ah fuck nevermind on the sgm-12 just remembered it's XLR.
>>
File: headphones2.jpg (32 KB, 167x214) Image search: [Google]
headphones2.jpg
32 KB, 167x214
>>61212032
Yeah exploring is great. I've moved a lot, so whenever I'm back in the area I get into the whole outdoors/camping/recording/photography thing agian. Above all though, sound recording is clearly the most noble way to capture a location
>>
>>61212076
you can get an XLR>3.5mm adapter though. That'll make the mic still useful if you get a recorder with XLR inputs someday. As long as it's battery powered it's fine. Although †bh ƒam, you can use either with an XLR recorder anyway. The ATR is probably the better deal overall anyway, even though Nady is my fav inexpensive gear company of all time.
>>
>>61212153
yeah i went to college and lived/worked in boston for 4 years so after that I'm happy to be back in the woods.

I never cared much for photography but damn field recording sure is fun even with the shitty little dr-05.

>>61212216
Yeah I'd like to eventually get an H5 or H6, having the ability to change out the stock mics seems like a great option to have even if Zoom's little capsules are p expensive.
>>
>>61212304
You got recordings up anywhere? Youtube channel, soundcloud, etc?
>>
>>61212403
Nah nothing from my shitty field recordings. I only had a few from the summer that were worth keeping but not worth uploading since it's just generic summer night sounds with crickets that i had to boost a bit because they were real quiet. I still enjoy the process even if the result is garbage though.

I can shoot you a message on sc from my shitty prodding account if you want.
>>
File: the-shining-dog.jpg (125 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
the-shining-dog.jpg
125 KB, 600x375
I've been making this the past few hours, would appreciate any feedback.

https://clyp.it/m31nt5ww
>>
>>61212508
Yeah do you know my SC?

https://soundcloud.com/mjcrecordings
>>
>>61212563
Yeah I thought I had been following you already but I guess that was on my old sc account.
>>
https://clyp.it/2jroywxj
stuff ive just made, lacking lots of mix
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.