[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come I end up where I started?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (443 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
443 KB, 1417x1417
How come I end up where I started?
>>
>tfw i used to be alright
what happened?
>>
Because the one in the picture is a very good album?
>>
In the deepest ocean...
>>
wait whats the point of instruments
>>
Jigsaw Falling Into Space

Best song in the album imo
>>
>>61167322
place*
>>
>>61166985
best guitar solo on the album.
>>
>>61166985
best
>Jigsaw Falling Into Place

runner up
>Nude

worst
>Faust Arp
>>
File: 0138.jpg (25 KB, 356x510) Image search: [Google]
0138.jpg
25 KB, 356x510
>>61166985
Thats pretty much how the universe works, and Yorke knows it, thats why he made that lyric, he knows his band is tagged as "faux-experimental" by the patrician scene, and he knows most of his audience are plebs, but he also knows some of those plebs will use his music like a gateway for more experimental music, then, the ex "pleb" now "patrician" realises how soulless and boring his "true" experimental music is, he knows he is never gonna get pussy if he keeps listening to fucking Can bootlegs, so i he feels sad, and he remembers what he used to listen when he used to be sad, he comes back to his sappy pop/rock band radiohead, he is where he is started. Thom Yorke is pretty clever.
>>
>>61167366
>worst
>Faust Arp
>not Bodysnatchers or Up On the Ladder
c'mon
>>
>>61167666
Bodysnatchers is great you faggot.
>>
>>61167437
yeah this actually happaned to me
>>
>>61167666
what awaste of trips
>>
>best
Reckoner
>god tier
Jigsaw, Nude
>great tier
15 step, Weird Fishes
>good tier
rest of the album
>>
>>61167688
you know what, I actually take that one back. I forgot about how sweet the second half was. that just leaves Up on the Ladder as being a mildly meh track on what I think is otherwise a stellar album

>best tier
Nude, Faust Arp, Reckoner, Jigsaw Falling Into Place, Videotape
>good tier
15 Steps, Bodysnatchers, Go Slowly, Weird Fishes/Arpeggi, All I Need, Down is the New Up, Mk 1, Last Flowers to the Hospital
>fine tier
Mk 2, House of Cards
>meh tier
4 Minute Warning, Up on the Ladder

dang, I really like this album
>>
I'VE SEEN IT COMING
I'VE SEEN IT COMING
I'VE SEEN IT COMAAAIIIN
>>
>>61168202
Nude is one of the best things they've ever done
>>
No one putting Weird Fishes as God Tier? It fucking is
>>
>>61167366
>>61167666
>>61167736
>>61167961
I'll help you guys out.

Best:
>Reckoner

Runnerup:
>Bodysnatchers

Worst:
>Videotape
>>
All I Need is best tier in terms of easily digestible radiohead, which is essentially in rainbows is.

inb4 all radiohead is easily digestible
>>
>I don't wanna be your friend/I just wanna be your lover
when i first heard House of Cards I thought he was saying "alone" instead of "your lover"
And I honestly think it's better that way
>>
is there any actual section of music more perfect than around 2:49 in reckoner?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.