[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in da club when both of these blokes happy slap your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
You're in da club when both of these blokes happy slap your birds bum.
What do?
>>
>>61165563
listen to blur
the thinking man's britpop band
>>
ask what sleaford mods is doing in croatia
>>61165612
*tips upvote*
>>
Are they friends again?
>>
me and the lads hop in the automated rollingham and look for our rooty tooty point and shootys
>>
>>61165563
I can't not laugh when I see a picture of Liam

Jesus Christ the man literally looks just like a fucking neanderthal
>>
>>61165563
I'd pour me fucking lager right on their noggins and then crack the fuckers in the gabber
>>
>>61165563
Scream MANCHESTER UNITED
>>
Let them.
Tell them how great their music is
>>
>>61165563
I actually feel bad for Liam. Has to give away basically all his money to his ex while there is no money coming in.. I bet Noel is feeling guilty right about now
>>
>>61165761
i just remembered, one time a guy was posting on mu and saying he was liams secret Canadian bastard child, he posted a pic and he totally had the eyebrows and everything, he said liam sent them checks in the mail to keep quiet.
>>
>>61165819
lmao
>>
did those cunts get their hair cut by their mom or what
>>
>>61165819
Damn.. You got the pic?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 630x419
>>61165563
GIRLS
>>
get on my knees and suck their cocks
>>
>>61165819
dude what

post a link to this lmao
lets make this big in the music press
>>
>>61166030
it happened a long ass time ago and i just remembered now
>>
Let's be real here guys, no memes, no trolling please. Oasis is literally the greatest musical artist of all time. If you can find me a better song than 'Champagne Supernova' or a better album than 'Definitely Maybe' I would like to hear it because it must be truly incredible. But the thing is, such things don't exist because music in the human race peaked with Oasis. Never again will we experience such an awesome, incredible band that writes anthems for every person on earth.

Now, if you don't like Oasis, I suggest you get the fuck out of /mu/, slit your wrists and re-evaluate your life.
>>
She's a grown woman, let her deal with the confrontation.

>>61166179
Primo
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.