[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of GG - Allins music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: gg.jpg (25 KB, 464x298) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
25 KB, 464x298
>>
absolute horseshit

fun to watch videos of him going on cocaine induced chode degenerate rages tho
>>
hes so fucking edgy XXDDDDDD
>>
before he went performance art self destruction, there were some great songs. check gg & the jabbers - don't talk to me
>>
>>61164029
He's more of a performance artist than a musician
>>
The acoustic song at the end of Hated is surprisingly pretty good
>>
>>61164029
Terrible music, interesting person

/thread
>>
>>61164029
here is a non-meme response.

he has made some good albums. not great. just good and finding them is hard since he did make a lot of unlistenable shit. his concerts are quite the thing. he was the last breath of punk as we knew it. then we got pop punk or people just trying to emulate what punk bands of the past did. thats about it.

whether you like it or not he really isnt that important to any scene. he was just the craziest guy in music.

i just wish hed have killed himself during a concert by shooting himself in the head with a shotgun like he said instead of being completely uninteresting and dying of a heroin overdose.
>>
>>61164029
He throws poop at his audience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR646C8YDQw
>>
>>61164170
Not necessarily, his early stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOFpn8vSF-Y was really good imo, even his older stuff was good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbAeTLw73bc (Minus the "edgy" poems)
>>
>shit eating loon
>good music

Literally a meme performer.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.