[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else fucking loving pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: tame-impala-currents.jpg (48 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
tame-impala-currents.jpg
48 KB, 380x380
Anyone else fucking loving pic related?
>>
>>61163188
Haven't heard it lmao, Innerspeaker was okay though.
>>
>>61163188
The Beatles and th Beach Boys did it first and better.
:/
>>
>>61163188
I like it a lot but its just not as good as their other stuff. Too much filler. Having said that Eventually is one of the best songs they have ever done.
>>
>>61163188
first half is good. 2nd half is the worst music he has made in his career
>>
Love it. It grew on me. Didn't like it when it came out and wrote the album off. Now I keep it in my car
>>
>>61163188
me and my girlfriend were long time tame impala fans... both pretty dissapointed by this album. only one or two good songs, the rest are pretty meh.

also past life is just audio trash

and that one song that's only like 1:50 long is probably my favorite sounding on the whole thing, i heard it, and then it just fades out before any harmonic progression. sort of felt like "here's our old sound.... syke"
>>
>>61163188
It is pretty good if you give it a couple of listens honestly. It wasn't as if I was hooked on it the first time. But yeah half the album is good but then gets eh
>>
as a fan of both Innerspeaker and Lonerism I wanted to like it very badly but in the end is just okay for me. it has some great songs for sure but his voice being the focal point in the album instead of the instrumentation makes it unappealing to me because I find it annoying at times
>>
>>61163188
FORGETTABLE
>>
>>61163188
baka desu senpai
>>
SOMEONE SAID THEY LEFT TOGETHEEERR
>>
I was doing fine without ya
'Til I saw your face, now I can't erase
Giving in to all his bullshit
Is this what you want, is this who you are?
I was doing fine without ya
'Til I saw your eyes turn away from mine

>Just fuck my heart up senpai
>>
>>61163492
come on Superman, saaaay your stupid line

Disco revival is alive and well.
>>
>>61163213
true but still a great album u faglord
>>
Glad others are enjoying it. I'm new to Tame Impala, what else should I hear from him?
>>
>>61163242
this
>>
>>61163795
Lonerism

It's his best album imo
>>
its pretty good tbhfam one of my fav albums this year
>inb4 pleb with shit taste
>>
>>61163874
downloading thx fa m
>>
>>61163188
It's ok. Not AOTY or anything, but some really great songs mixed with some really mediocre, unoriginal ones. I disliked it a lot more, but it grew on me to an extent.

New Person, Same Old Mistakes is song of the year though.

>>61163795
Listen to Innerspeaker and Lonerism. In that order. Not quite as poppy as this stuff, but much more interesting, instrumentally.
>>
>>61163956
>New Person, Same Old Mistakes
What do you like about it?
>>
>>61164206
>dat melody
>dat bass tone
>dat shamisen
>>
>>61163188
I ordered Lonerism on Vinyl, how is the quality of the pressing?
>>
Take this for what it is, but I thought it was ok, then listened to it stoned, and was then able to really dig it while sober. It's a good album.
>>
>>61163213
this sounds absolutely nothing like anything the beatles or the beach boys have done except for kevins vocal inflection which sounds somewhat similar to lennons
>>
>>61163213
oh yea i forgot about those retro disco rnb psyche albums that the beatles and the beach boys did. I change my mind now......
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.