[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about Painting With?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
I'm enjoying Floridada and the cover, but I can't help but feel, with the fact that they're stripping away any of the more ambient drawn out stuff, and with the songs on the tracklist being so short, it might be their 'poppiest', weakest release yet. It's really difficult to maintain a high standard over short tracks, and it hasn't exactly been their strong suit in the past.
>>
It hasn't come out yet so we don't really know
>>
>>61161172
I have faith that they have at least one more amazing album in them
>>
>>61161200
Well that's sort of the point of a speculative pre-release discussion, to talk about it solely on what we know so far
>>
Boys Latin: The Album
>>
>>61161242
ayy thats pretty good
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>61161279
rock will never die motherfucker
>>
>>61161172
>short tracks

painting with is going to be a grindcore album
>>
It will be my favorite album by them for sure.

I already love a large majority of the amazon samples, and the full album can only be way better. I think that the end product is going to be pretty satisfying.
>>
>>61161279
>>61161320
What are you, a fucking faggot?

Gay retard
>>
>>61161333
samefag, this is also a guy who enjoys their quicker, more aggresive songs the most so I think that it's just a lucky fit for my tastes
>>
>>61161333
>Amazon samples
Explain.
>>
>>61161387
They leaked a few days ago.

All the tracks sound like Boys Latin mixed with Lion In A Coma
>>
it'll be ok
i like everything they've done and they're my favorite band but the hype is gone
>>
File: leakitdeak.png (243 KB, 565x613) Image search: [Google]
leakitdeak.png
243 KB, 565x613
>>61161400
>>
>>61161400
they really don't once you give them each a few listens; yeah, 4 or 5 have the vocal hocketing effect but they still have their own melodies.

the full songs themselves should be even more distinguishable from each other
>>
>>61161433

LEAK IT DEAK
>>
>>61161433
Leak it Deak
>>
>>61161433
LEAK IT DEAK
>>
I don’t even know where to begin
or how I should start these days.
>>
>>61161433
LEAK IT DEAK
>>
Can't fucking wait to hear On Delay in full
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.