[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deathcore - Your thoughts!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Emmure.jpg (245 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Emmure.jpg
245 KB, 1200x800
What's your opinion on Deathcore /mu/?
>>
i like bring me the horizon's first album
>>
>>61160657
it's literally /fit/ playing instruments
>>
Sometimes good. I like Bring Me the Horizon, occasionally a song or two by Suicide Silence but it usually gets to be a bit much. Much prefer black/death metal, deathcore requires a specific mood for me, same kinda thing as with EDM like Knife Party.
>>
>>61160657
Total garbage.
>>
some death core is really good. It's what really got me into deathmetal. The older whitechapel, Chelsea Grin was good. Now carnifex is like the only good one that exists.
>>
>>61160657
i stopped being a teenage years ended 7 years ago, and along with it, any opinions on deathcore, metalcore, or teen pop idols. i realize that its not catered to my age group so i'm not critical of it
>>
File: kiernan.jpg (242 KB, 921x1000) Image search: [Google]
kiernan.jpg
242 KB, 921x1000
>>61161032

>i stopped being a teenage years
>>
>>61160657
Go to bed deathocre spammer

You ruined enough sharethreads
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 351x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 351x412
>i stopped being a teenage years ended 7 years ago
>>
Post good deathcore.

https://youtu.be/gm5LcLCGluQ
>>
File: ftird.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ftird.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
Only deathcore album I liked
>>
https://youtu.be/b1hafyakGXE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wraoECk6hss
>>
I used to love deathcore but after a while it all started to sound the same to me. There's really not much you can do with the genre without being considered tech death core or metalcore it seems.
>>
>>61161621
>BoO
>good
>>
Gross.
>>
absolutely disgusting
>>
File: Filth.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Filth.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
There's literally no point in the genre existing.
>>
it fucking sucks
>>
somebody tell me the difference between deathcore and metalcore
>>
>>61160657
Super fun live but I wouldnt sit down and listen to it
>>
The majority of it is absolute rubbish. It's sole purpose as a genre is to sound as frantic and "heavy" as possible with complete reliance on diminished chords, breakdowns, and bass drops. There is absolutely NO substance behind deathcore. Just a vehicle to work the above crutches around cheap riffs.

The only "deathcore" bands that I like lean a lot more towards the death side of the equation more so than the -core. Anytime you add "-core" to subgenre of metal, it completely surrenders it's value as being considered legitimate.
>>
Animosity and The Red Chord are nice
>>
>>61163208
>>61163208
>>61163208
>>61163208
This. The genre obviously sucks, but you're lying to yourself if you think core shows and moshpits aren't fun. Mathcore however takes this to a whole new level.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.