[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >Not owning a turntable What's your excuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Sony-stairsteps_610x159.jpg (67 KB, 610x159) Image search: [Google]
Sony-stairsteps_610x159.jpg
67 KB, 610x159
>2015
>Not owning a turntable

What's your excuse? Do you enjoy listening to incomplete music?
>>
>wanting perfect quality
>listening to records and not reel to reel
>>
It's impossible to even tell the difference between 44.1khz and 192khz silly
>>
>Buying $30 fragile coasters that sound worse with surface noise than CDs
okay man, whatever you say
>>
>snap
>crackle
>pop
>>
>>61157870
>stairstep diagrams
This is literally the exact strawman argument that is completely fucking wrong.

Listen to this you fucking newfag:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIQ9IXSUzuM
>>
>>61157870
>2015
>posting shitty b8
But just in case any vinyl retards who actually believe this show up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIQ9IXSUzuM
>>
Do you also believe mimeographs are more accurate than high-quality digital scans?

The distortion and surface noise you get with vinyl or cassettes is actually audible, the lost data you're talking about is not. Digital offers much better fidelity than analogue.

And yeah, you don't even get stairsteps, see >>61158034 and >>61158042.
>>
>>61157870

Dumb analogposter
>>
I also listen to vinyl, but ur stupid
>>
>>61158137
>>61158034

this. OP you wasteman. and that come from someone who buy and love vinyls
>>
>>61157870
That graph literally makes no sense
>>
>>61157962
this desu

>not owning the master tapes of all your favorite artists
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.