[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This woman invites you to a synth pop band
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1450540551146.jpg (3 MB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
1450540551146.jpg
3 MB, 1365x2048
What do you do, /mu/?
>>
>>61156262
Politely explain to her that I have no musical training and do not play any instruments.
>>
1. Check my privileges.
2. Make sure not to rape anyone with my words and thoughts.
3. ???
4. Profit.
>>
>>61156262
I get excited because I recently bought a synth.
>>
>>61156273
By thinking about rape you already raped her, you scvm
>>
>>61156262
Impulsively kiss her on the lips.
>>
ask her can I lick your feet
>>
Start a band and get close to her. Once she starts to feel comfortable around me, I suggest we trip on "ecstasy". Little does she know that I'm actually taking a water pill and she's taking Rohypnol.

Once she's passed out, I do everything I have been dreaming of and then some. In the morning I tell her "Duuuude you were so wasted you just passed out hahaha" As far as she knows that's what really happened.
>>
>>61156329
OP here.
You can't.
>>
>>61156262
Bandmembers with benefits, i hope?
>>
>>61156370
then beg her for it on my knees
>>
>>61156396
Youll still be taller than her
>>
>>61156409
then stand up and slap her face with my D
say fine I can play drums if she wants
>>
>>61156262
Use her anal opening for sexual pleasure
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.