[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memeing aside, this album is literally and objectively god tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: nirvana%20bleach%20cover[1].jpg (104 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
nirvana%20bleach%20cover[1].jpg
104 KB, 600x600
Memeing aside, this album is literally and objectively god tier
>>
>>61155807
Class of 2019, everybody.
>>
>>61155830
pleb
>>
BIG CHEESE
>>
>>61155807
>Memeing aside
>Proceeds to meme
>>
PORTRAY SENCERITY
>>
>>61156257
ACT OUT OF LOYALTY
>>
>>61156261
DEFEND EVERY COUNTRY
>>
>>61156265
WISH AWAY THE PAIN
>>
SOMEBODY SAID THAT THEY'RE NOT MUCH LIKE I AM I KNOW I CAN
>>
>be at party
>stand next to a group and talk with them
>get to the topic of music and somehow to nirvana
>point out that they are way too overrated and that most people praise them for being the greatest musicians ever whilst they actually never did more than powerchords and stuff and that i already can play few of their songs despite i just started to play guitar
>"dude you don't know shit" "their songs are fucking complex" "do you even know how big their impact was?"
>tell them that nirvana is clearly a band for fourteenyearolds that buy their shirts to express how edgy they are and that the same could be applied to green day
>they just stare at me in disgust

Why the fuck are people so dumb when it comes to shit made by a suicidal hipster faggot like cobain? I bet if he'd been ugly nt a single fucking cunt would give a fuck about them nowadays
>>
>>61156466
he was murdered btw
>>
>>61156466
Maybe you should stop going to parties altogether.
>>
>>61156466
>never did more than powerchords
Kurt was actually an underrated noise guitarist
>>
>>61156466
>I better treat the people at this party in a pretentious and condescending way
I agree with what you said about Nirvana, but I can smell your autism
>>
File: 14285155181600.jpg (60 KB, 699x468) Image search: [Google]
14285155181600.jpg
60 KB, 699x468
>>61156466
>>
Cobain was a decent to good singer, did creative songwriting and actually was a good guitarist too. Novosselicsczc had a very nice way of simply rounding up songs while i must say that Grohl actually had a big impact on their music, concerning the structure of their songs. He had like riffs on drums that were easy, kind of minimalistic, catchy, rock-ish.
Everyone who bashes nirvana for being noisy shitty band is ignorant and everyone who says things like "Cobain was greatest singer of world" is equally stupid and ignorant.
>>
>>61157171
No he was the greatest muscian of all time. Listen, Krist and Gaul were both dumb faggots. They literally need to kill themselves if they even had a shred of self respect. I hate those two faggots so much, Anyway...Cobain was god.
>>
>>61157072
I didnt even behave autistic, i pointed out that the songs are fun to listen to and all that but arent nearly as complex or the masterpieces most "wrong generation" faggots praise them to be and suddenly i was accused of not even listening to "theirs" music and talking shit about their beloved weed-smoking shotgun-jesus.
>>
>objectively
Into the trash you go.
>>
FILL ME IN ON YOUR NEW VISION
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.