[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is one of the worst albums of 2015. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: bad.jpg (334 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
334 KB, 1425x1425
This is one of the worst albums of 2015.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Most people here probably agree with you, I haven't listened to it however so no comment.
>>
>>61150148
miley seems to be the strong favorite actually
>>
>>61150080
Fuck this band.
>>
>>61150080
>>61150148
>>61150276
what exactly makes all of you hate this album so much
>>
>>61150359
it's shitty cod reggae with some rapping made by two guys who probably smell bad
>>
>>61150359
Pretentious shit makes people way more angry than normal shit.
>>
>>61150419
>>61150442
it's indie music for people who don't like music
>>
>>61150080
it is an abomination
>>
As much hate as Pilots gets, they've ever gotten as bad as Car Radio.
>>
>>61150359
As I said, haven't listened. Can't hate what I haven't heard.
>>
>>61150080
A Twenty One Pilots album was shit? The hell you say!
>>
That new Melanie Martinez album is pretty fucking trash. It's 13 generic pop songs with the same heavy-handed and trite message shoved into every one with no subtlety whatsoever. The worst part is the tumblr teens who think it's "soooo deep" and has "real meaning"
>>
>>61150080
Yeah most of that album is bad but HeavyDirtySoul is actually a pretty dope track
>>
>>61150080
this album is bad but its definitely not the worst of 2015. /mu/ should have a bracket, like we did for aoty, to decide the worst aoty
>>
consider yourself proven wrong.
>>
>>61150276
Hi Marc.
>>
>>61153260
>hip hop is not music
>>
>>61153260
Don't shitpost the new Cudi dude that shit is good
>>
>>61153436
>>>>>>/pol/
>>
>>61150997
Then why are you in this thread you fuckin nerd.
>>
>>61150528
Like Vampire Weekend?
>>
>>61153442
?????
>>
>>61150442
this
I don't even know why I literally become enraged whenever they come on the radio.

one of the worst groups to exist in history

doesn't the one dude literally have asburgers
>>
>>61153260
this is horrendous but at least most people can agree that it's shit and you don't end up hearing it everywhere. I would consider the OP and the new Adele album to be considerably more obnoxious.
>>
>>61150080
I heard HeavyDirtySoul in my friend's car a few months ago (she's a tumblrtard, big surprise) and I thought it sounded musically interesting, horrible lyrics aside. ("this is not rap this is not hip hop" yeah we know, it's just indie pop)
I tried the album out later and everything else blew me away with how bad it was. Lane Boy sounds like they're desperately trying to create a beat worthy of a ringtone. Lyrically the worst I've heard in forever too, probably because of the added pretentiousness to them:
"The songs on the radio are ok, but my taste in music is YOUR FACE XD :3"
>>
>>61150080

the cover seems nice
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.