[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is Queen overrated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: queen-1978.jpg (771 KB, 1804x1161) Image search: [Google]
queen-1978.jpg
771 KB, 1804x1161
is Queen overrated?
>>
Everywhere but /mu/. Here they're underrated.
>>
>>61149384
I wouldn't say underrated
>>
Queen is overrated. Freddy Mercury is properly rated. That man could sing.
>>
>>61149398
I'd say they're rated.
>>
No just the lead Singer.
Bohemian Rhapsody sounds like it was written at random.
and not in the good way
>>
i cant believe they have fans. save for a few songs who the fuck cares about them as a whole? their albums are garbage
>>
>>61149439
he enjoy sucking dicks too, fag.
>>
>>61149480
>enjoyed
>>
Maybe a little.
>>
>>61149471
I agree. I don't understand why they remain popular, or how they continue to attract new fans.
>>
Yes, they only have good singles, gave their albums a chance and they all suck balls. The only good thing about them is Freddie, his voice is amazing
>>
Meme-tier band for nostalgia fags and women
>>
>>61149347
I dig Seven Seas of Rhye
>>
>>61150130
Their singles have been played so much for decades that three generations of people have them burned and pulverized into their skulls.
>>
Every album up to The Game is great. After that, you don't need anything between The Game and Innuendo. After that, all you need is Innuendo, and Go to Heaven.
>>
>>61149444
trips prove it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.