[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I really hate to break it to you but your life's being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hummmm.jpg (213 KB, 580x403) Image search: [Google]
hummmm.jpg
213 KB, 580x403
>I really hate to break it to you but your life's being played with
>You have not witnessed the world cause you're stuck in the Matrix
>Everything we have been taught was all a lie
>>
It's a good message, but the song is pretty mediocre
>>
damn.... :/
>>
>>61147748
/x/: the memerap
>>
DID
>>
THE
>>
>>61147748
i still can't get how people older than, say, 14, like him

like holy shit i understand liking stuff like Bones and Tyler the Creator but how the fuck do can you like Hopsin, he has worst than /x/ tier lyrics without any sense of prose or taste, his beats suck and to add it all he's just as much as an asshole IRL as his music would imply
>>
>>61147984
Bones hype
>>
File: HL_00311167.jpg (376 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
HL_00311167.jpg
376 KB, 900x1200
now it says primary dominant and functioning secondary dominant, but Joe however, says
>>
>>61147773
>>61147874
>>61147984
>implying you can write lyrics as dope as these

>Did the man who invented college, go to college? Hm, okay then
>I can’t even beat my dick without getting convicted
>The difference between me and you is... you think there's no difference between me and you
>You have not witnessed the world cause you're stuck in the Matrix
>Is that all you think life really is? Well if so, then you’re a fucking idiot
>Got bitches on my dick like pubics
>The best type of marketing is marketing that doesn't feel like marketing
>Seems like all the good girls go for bad guys and good guys get left behind
>Illuminati, or whatever the fuck they go by, they're the reason weird shit happens and we don't know why
>The Matrix is real when you done entered it, it's way too intricate for you to ever realize that, you fucking simpleton
>See, I’m the shit like I slithered in poo
>I just want to hang out with a group of friends and solve mysteries like Scooby Doo
>I shit on niggas, that's why I rap with a diaper on
>Why are black people the only ones who can't evolve?
>I've got balls like Ash Ketchum
>Most of this shit that you sheep are watching on television is fake as fuck and is not real
>>
>>61147748
>hopsin
>>
>>61148016
lol it's so funny when "enlightened" men fall back on LOL I GET BITCHES for branding purposes
>>
Fine message but badly put especially by using the matrix, that deserves a fedora tip.

Can't take him seriously with those eyes.
>>
It's hilarious that people are still using The Matrix as a reference point for "becoming enlightened". Like, how few cultural reference points do you have to have to resort to an outdated action movie? This isn't 2003 anymore, read a book that isn't "The Matrix and Philosophy" for once.
>>
File: wew.png (493 KB, 474x438) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
493 KB, 474x438
>>61148016
holy shit it's actually worse than what i remember
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.