[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay Albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
can anything come close to this?
>>
File: 1449213745106.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449213745106.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>
File: gay music.jpg (914 KB, 840x910) Image search: [Google]
gay music.jpg
914 KB, 840x910
>>
>>61144045
What is gay about this?
>>
>>61144120
underrated
>>
hey buddy i think you got the wrong board
the "leather club" is two blocks down
>>
File: download (2).jpg (4 KB, 176x176) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4 KB, 176x176
how is this not included in the gayest albums?
>>
>>61144120
>no Hissing Fauna
>>
>>61144130
When I posted I didn't see the gay albums description, I just thought he was asking for an album that comes close in quality
>>
>>61144045
Emotional=\=gay
>>
Severe lack of Scissor Sisters and The Magnetic Fields ITT
>>
>>61144024
>>61144273
I still think The Man Who Sold the World is even gayer than these two. Geez! Old Dave is practically coming out of the closet on Width of a Circle. Even more so than when he announced that he was gay in an interview in 1969. (And in England, back then, that was enough to get you thrown in prison)
>>
I was listening to The Stooge's Raw Power the other day, and I noticed a lot more homo undertones I missed before, especially of Search and Destroy, his voice just sounds lispy and effeminate and there's lines like 'love in the middle of a fire fight,' which sounds like code for some gay army stuff
>>
>>61145789
aladdin sane sounds gayer though

but yeah there's a lot of gay bowie stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfRgd9REzAs
>>
>>61145932
Well, Search and Destroy actually was written as a reaction to all the men who thought Iggy was a street walker when he was living in England in the early 70s, and tried to pick him up. He's talked about that in quite a few interviews.
>>
File: meme dicks.jpg (184 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
meme dicks.jpg
184 KB, 1600x1200
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.