[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mom and sister just asked for new pairs of earbuds for xmas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1352502615106.png (751 KB, 856x466) Image search: [Google]
1352502615106.png
751 KB, 856x466
Mom and sister just asked for new pairs of earbuds for xmas. To use during exercise.

They're not looking for expensive stuff, but I'm not looking to waste $20 on shit-quality either. Anyone have any recommendations for middle-road earbuds that will stay in during exercise?
>>
>>61138392
It honestly doesn't get better than the apple earpod. They have bass which is probably good for working out and the quality is decent.
>>
>earbuds
>not shit quality
>not expensive

pick one
>>
>>61138411
someone please punch me in the fucking dick
>>
>earbuds
>not shit

????????????????????????????????
>>
>>61138521
That's my problem. I know that it's one or the other, but they aren't huge audiophiles like I am, so they wouldn't appreciate the kind of headphones I am familiar with.
>>
File: panasonic.jpg (27 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
panasonic.jpg
27 KB, 480x480
Get these, I got 4 pairs for 20 bucks a while ago, still on my first and sound is decent + good fit.
>>
File: 31uyh09dC5L.jpg (15 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
31uyh09dC5L.jpg
15 KB, 500x470
>>61138592
I think these would be great for my mother. She doesn't work out hard ever. Thanks.

What about these Sennheiser CX 686G? I've never had much a problem with Sennheiser before, but I've never used their earbuds, either.

My sister does some hard workouts, so staying in the ear is a must.
>>
>>61138800
Does she do squats?
>>
panasonic are quite good, they have decent sound quality and don't fall out of your ears, and i think they're just like 7 or 8 dollars
>>
>>61138800
I had something similar and they're pretty good for the price and purpose.

Probably a step up from anything they're familiar with
>>
>>61138392
would rec this http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/a0dfc24c69c32021/index.html

but any slightly better than run-of-the-line exercise earbuds will do. Just make sure they're sweatproof/waterproof and that their cords are durable. Maybe even find a pair that have those cord roll-up boxes so they minimize the chance of getting tangled in their pockets.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.