[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This sounds fucking awful. >lol xd our voices are hard to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (264 KB, 450x455) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
264 KB, 450x455
This sounds fucking awful.
>lol xd our voices are hard to hear NOW THERE'S A BUNCH OF NOISE
>lol i have an acoustic guitar
>>
Well it was made by 2 teenage kids and sounds more competent and sincere than anything else they made.

Your criticism is very poor by the way. Can you try and make a coherent statement?
>>
You only listened to Animal Collective now? Why should anyone consider your opinion on it? Please listen to more music before posting your opinions in this board
>>
YOU LEAVE MY BOY ALONE!
>>
ARROWHEADS
ARROWHEADS
ARROWHEADS
ARROWHEADS
>>
>>61135124
pretty bad album imo too much shit
>>
The only songs which are remotely abrasive are 1,2,3 and 10. all the rest are beautiful pop, and in 2 & 10 it's only for the beginning.
>can't into harsh noise
It's just another texture
>>
>>61135124
I know this is a shitpost, but there are seriously people who browse /mu/ who genuinely process thought this way. As in thinking something like "lol i have an acoustic guitar" is a genuine and biting criticism.
>>
King Crimson
>lol i have a flute

Miles Davis
>lol i have a saxophone

x
>lol i have a y

Do you realise how stupid your post sounds OP?
>>
>>61135124
I love the version of slippi they play now on stage, when will they release it as studio track?
>>
>>61136519
>king crimson
>not lol i have a saxo
do you even shitpost?
>>
>>61135124
This is one of my favorite albums honestly. The genuine emotions that flew into its production make it so good. And Alvin Row is one of the best closers I've ever heard.
>RRRUUUUUUUUUUUNNN...
>>
>>61136545
this
Jethro Tull would be the prog with the flute
>>
>>61135145
>more competent and sincere
I like STGSTV but you're a fucking idiot for saying this.
>>
>>61135124
Do you want to hear a secret? I know one.

[spoiler]the secret is you're a retarded pleb[/spoiler]
>>
File: imgres.jpg (8 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8 KB, 227x222
>>61136483
>>61136490
>>61136519
/thread
lets turn this to a GOAT noise pop albums since OP started with a very good one imo
>>
>>61137036
He says while trying to spoiler on /mu/
>>
>>61137145
the joke
your head
>>
>>61137194

>I was pretending to be retarded

comedy gold
>>
>>61137036
/thread
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.