[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what you guys think of this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ArticleSharedImage-55605.jpg (297 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
ArticleSharedImage-55605.jpg
297 KB, 1500x1500
what you guys think of this album?
>>
File: N3Bvo_.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
N3Bvo_.gif
2 MB, 320x180
I don't
>>
>>61134594
Noice tits, noice stomach, noice face, noice voice.
>>
File: tumblr_nitnqm7mIk1u55c00o1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nitnqm7mIk1u55c00o1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>61134612
couldn't agree more
>>
>>61134641
Shame about the face
>>
i'd fuck her and i'd definitely enjoy it but i dunno if i'd go back for seconds and i wouldn't brag about having fucked her to my friends and acquaintances
you know what i mean?
on the music side i'm not really a fan but i admit starry eyed was my jam back in the day
>>
>>61134687
next thing, we're touching. you look at me it's like you hit me with lightning. That was my jam too. I'd fuck her too, and would probably brag about it because she does have a nice body.
>>
>>61134687
>i'd fuck her and i'd definitely enjoy it but i dunno if i'd go back for seconds and i wouldn't brag about having fucked her to my friends and acquaintances
>you know what i mean?

you're fucking insane
>>
>>61134790
hahaha, you're browsing 4chan. What did you expect with this level of anonymity?
>>
>>61134790
explain your reasoning
>>
I dig it.
Keep on Dancin' and Heal are my favourite songs.
>>
The fact that she has to show herself basically topless on the cover describes the album well.
>>
>>61134594
one of the best pop albums of the year
>>
>>61135131
mine is lost and found and aftertaste
>>
>>61134594
I appreciate how she is just a pop singer and does her job diligently without trying to be anything else (I'm looking at you grimes that's why you fucked up)
>>
Blandest bitch out there
>>
>>61136075
art angels is 100% pop
>>
>>61136075
>>61136983

Yeah, I hold these albums in a very similar light actually.
When they both came out (on the same day, even, right?), I would just listen to one then listen to the other, and then repeat the same.

Both stellar pop albums, though I think Grimes' shines a bit brighter if only for having some more grit and being a bit more unique.
But it's almost like Ellie showed her master craft for a generation's worth of pop, while Grimes is ushering in the next one. Love both artists and especially this pair of albums.
>>
This album was kinda trash. Which is sad, considering how much I loved Halcyon and Lights back in the day. She should stop hanging out with Taylor Swift and go back to hang out with Burial.
>>
>>61136075
>I appreciate how she is just a pop singer and does her job diligently without trying to be anything else

Demi Lovato does this and she's the apex of mediocrity.

>>61137543
Grimes can say she's doing pure pop because in the back of all her fans' minds, they're still thinking it's an "experiment" or something. The way some people think Ween is just perpetually taking the piss.
>>
>>61137543
Great comment.
>>
>>61134594
prefer the Halcyon days album. this one is to much pop for me..
>>
>>61138467
Thanks, great comment to see.

You're right about Demi, Katy Perry is another one like that.

>>61137655
But she loves and is influenced by both of those.
Taylor had 1989 which was virtually flawless, and it's cool to see that influence in Ellie from her friend

Her Beats 1 radio show is actually awesome, she loves a great range of music and it's cool to hear her tell that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.