[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are in hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 800x797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 800x797
You are in hell. Satan tells you he can revive you, but only if you listen to nickelback and play through a line 6 spyder for the rest of your life. Would you do it?
>>
pretty sure this is literally wht happened to niceklback, dude was on the verge of death then sold his soul to keep on being a piece of shit (attached to morality, the world)
>>
Nickleback is the one of the most severely underrated bands of all time
Only redditors hate them
>>
>tfw have a line 6 spider
>>
>>61133645
rock star actually has a pretty good hook tbqh familia
>>
>>61133645

But the line 6... Can you handle?
>>
>>61133660

Sorry to hear that senpai :(
>>
>>61133668
lol no
I just wanted to comment on Nickleback
>>
Mesa boogies are forged in hell so i'd probably stay down there
>>
>>61133625
I don't know. Those Nickelback dudes get a lot of pussy, but then again Hell is full of Succubi and there's a whole consortium of other cool shit going down if Paradise Lost or Dante's Divine Comedy are any indications.

I'd stay.
>>
what's the problem with line 6 spiders...?

honestly want to know because it's the only amp I've ever owned
>>
How You Remind Me is GOAT
>>
>>61133753

They are overpriced and gimmicky.

And tubes > valves. Any day of the week.
>>
>>61133966
>he thinks he can notice a difference

Either you're 15 or you live in the midwest.
>>
>>61133625
i have that exact amp :(
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.