[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God-tier Metal-core
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: tdwpzep.jpg (116 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
tdwpzep.jpg
116 KB, 1024x683
I like a lot of elements in various metal core albums but this album seems to have the least amount of filler garbage and a moderate amount of elements that I really appreciate.
>>
>>61133621
Reminder that Converge is the only good metalcore band
>>
>>61133621
The zombie EP is the best thing TDWP ever did. Dead throne comes next everything else is shit.
>>
August Burn Red
>>
>>61133686
>The zombie EP is the best thing TDWP ever did.
don't forget about that funky ass 'Hood Rich' cover they did.
>>
>>61133634
terrible meme
>>
Just listen to the whole Chariot discography.
>>
>>61133634
>Singing in the same key and whiny tone for 10 verses. Are you even trying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-vZRGK4FbI
>>
Honestly I'll never get tired of Killswitch's first 4 albums. The new one was decent as well.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d4Wyi8ZodCo
>>
>>61133704
okay these guys put out some pretty decent stuff. I listened to their stuff around the same time I was introduced to the Zombie EP. I think I went from there to white chapel and from there to Rings of Saturn, a ton of other decent bands with decent stuff but a lot of filler shit. Thy Art Is Murder seems to be one of my other favorite bands. They offer some thunderous breakdowns but tend to be very samey in each album.
>>
>>61133773
My Curs - Expert Level Guitar hero. None of my friends could step to my shit.
>>
Someone tell me the difference between metalcore and post-hardcore.
>>
>>61133791
meant to say
"each album sounds different, but the tracks on each album seem to sound the same/similar all the way through.'
>>
>>61133848
>post-hardcore.
hmm never really looked into it. Seems to have less guttural vocals and screams; less intense instrumentation. Lighter lyrical content.. So in short it's not as "heavy".
>>
>>61133621
this is probably their best release

>>61133726
yes. Best band mentioned in this thread
>>
>>61133932
>yes. Best band mentioned in this thread

this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI8uQfks__g
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.