[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's with all these Axl and cobain threads? Nirvana is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Kurt-Cobain.jpg (20 KB, 414x275) Image search: [Google]
Kurt-Cobain.jpg
20 KB, 414x275
what's with all these Axl and cobain threads?
Nirvana is suddenly everybody's favourite band, is there something that missed?
>>
File: slap.png (7 KB, 33x19) Image search: [Google]
slap.png
7 KB, 33x19
slap
>>
they are the best band that ever was FACT
>>
I think someone was spamming threads about Bleach for a while and it caught on because /mu/ is shit

This always happens but it's hard to tell how long it'll last
>>
>>61131754
underrated post
>>
there's been a deluge of Kurt here since Montage and Soaked in Bleach released
>>
Montage of Heck and Soaked in Bleach both came out this year and I think it caused a lot of people to discover or revisit? I've always like them well enough, some albums still get spins
>>
>>61131772
>>61131776
which out of the two is worth watching though?
>>
Two movies. We've got teens with no taste who just fell in love with shitty music, and old geezers with shitty taste that are remembering.
Witht he Axl thing: see shitty taste. Of course they're talking celebrity gossip, they're Nirvana fans, what do you expect? Actual musical discussion?
>>
>>61131810
The one where he ends up giving up and killing himself because he's a selfish piece of shit.

>I'm famous and that puts pressure on me
>better kill myself that will show those fans who gave me nothing but money and love
>>
>>61131748
Bleach is best album has become a meme. If anyone here is sincere about this, let me know.
>>
bleach is better than in uterus
>>
Do we need another picture of Ariel Pink ?
>>
>>61131810
They're pretty different. Soaked is about the possibility of there being more at play than the official story regarding the death and isn't very well done but has some pretty damning recordings that definitely don't looked good on Courtney.

Montage is a bunch of animations set to home recordings and tells a loose story of Kurt. Pretty well done but not sure how much someone who isn't a fan would enjoy it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.