[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gp nUOf65jM ITT everyone l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (77 KB, 766x391) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
77 KB, 766x391
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gpnUOf65jM

ITT everyone laughs at Buckley for vehemently hating music made for children
>>
>>61129628
Am i supposed to know who this faggot is?
>>
>>61129732
He makes a lot of videos ripping on popular music, has been doing it for years now
>>
There are two Buckleys relevant to /mu/. This is not either of them. delete this thread
>>
>>61129769
>wahhh delete this on-topic thread that I don't like!
>>
>>61129799
>on-topic

nice one
>>
I thought that the "Worst songs" lists that he did were funny and true when I was an early teen

Now I literally couldn't give a shit. He's pretty much a huge faggot going for the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>61129769
>loss edits
>relevant to /mu/
fuck off back to >>>/v/ you manchild
>>
>>61129934
I'm guessing you make reference to yet another Buckley that isn't Tim of Jeff, but I have no idea what loss edits are.
>>
i mean, he's right most of the time.
>>
If you don't think Watch Me is the worst song of 2015, you are everything wrong with the human race
>>
reminder that buckley is a euphoric canadian cuckold who thinks the second amendment is a bad thing because it's 2015
>>
>>61129918
His early videos he didn't sound so annoying. Now he just sounds like a whiny bitch ever since he lost his gf and doing just so he can deliberately piss people pff and then whine to his viewers how he's pissing people off
>>
File: ?.jpg (240 KB, 680x690) Image search: [Google]
?.jpg
240 KB, 680x690
>>61129961
>>
>Hating on Justin Bieber in 2015

This faggot needs to lighten up. I wonder what he actually likes, metal probably.
>>
>caring about Buckley
>2015
>>
>>61130367
[spoiler]He hates metalheads as well[/spoiler]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qf_iKoDB5M
>>
Still my favorite youtuber
>>
>>61129918
this
>>
>>61130367
I seem to recall him mentioning that he doesn't like any music because he works at a radio station and has to hear music all day.

Which is retarded and makes no sense.
>>
>>61131445
I think it's just overexposure to it that wore him down.
>>
>>61130367
he said that he likes lily allen in one of his older videos
>>
So what does this guy actually like?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.