[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't he just rap over some actually listenable beats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: eminem-1024.jpg (96 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
eminem-1024.jpg
96 KB, 1024x768
Why can't he just rap over some actually listenable beats?
>>
Have you not listened to his first 6 albums?

Only Recovery/MMLP2 have some bad beats.
>>
Why can't he just understand he's a fucking 43 years old millionaire and there is no reason to be rapping edgy shit like "I even make my rape victims cum" and hide behind his alter-ego

WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY YOU FAGGOT, YOU'RE NO TEENAGER ANYMORE
>>
>>61127784
I'm just talking about new Em.
Hell The Sequel and Shady XV also had awful beats.
>>
He ruins everything he touches nowadays. Not just his albums, but Yelawolf, Slaughterhouse and Royce all made very shitty music since they signed to him
>>
>>61127817

he's probably mentally ill
>>
>>61127817
Puer æternus
>>
>>61127835
>Yelawolf, Slaughterhouse
yes but they made shitty music before he signed them and Royce was great on Prhyme
>>
>>61127822

>Hell The Sequel

>Awful beats

lol no, the beats on there are pretty dope

Shady XV doesn't count btw, it's a comp album by his label
>>
File: 1449187795571.jpg (10 KB, 295x378) Image search: [Google]
1449187795571.jpg
10 KB, 295x378
>>61127746
>caring about beats in rap
>>
>>61127835

>implying Best Friend wasn't 10/10

lol'd

Also, Medicine Man verse is great

>>61127817

Fuck off, he can use his alter-ego when he wants. The genius of that verse is above your understanding, clearly. It's more than shock value, it's showing he's back at his best with Dre on a sick beat and using good flow and he can STILL shock and piss off people 15 years later. He is the GOAT.
>>
File: smile.jpg (16 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
16 KB, 300x199
>>61127974
>showing that you still think that shocking people is an achievement after 15 years
>>
>>61127817
I love it because he's keeping the boundaries where they are. He's not letting PC culture shut up rappers right to free speech. The most successful rapper ever is saying some of the worst things imaginable, and thus setting a precedent.
>>
>>61127974
This guy knows. That Best Friend verse was berry gud.
>>
>>61128018
yea but he is well-established, world wide famous, millionaire, white, so can do nearly anything he wants at this point. If some youngster tries it, like Tyler the creator did, they get banned from two countries at once
>>
>>61127817
he's probably autistic desu
>>
>>61128113
Underrated post lol
>>
>>61127746
because he can't rap well anymore
>>
File: 45.jpg (24 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
24 KB, 500x381
>>61127817
> implying that Eminem is edgy

Bitch please.
>>
The worst thing about him is his delivery. His verse on weeknds song didn't fit at all. He tries way too hard. If he spit more casual like he did on SSLP/MMLP it would have been really cool. He keeps trying to recreate the magic of his first few albums so maybe he'll eventually do it in that fashion sometime. W/e, I'm ambivalent about him nowadays.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.