[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will any band ever have an aesthetic as simple yet amazing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 21100_White-Stripes.jpg (85 KB, 800x578) Image search: [Google]
21100_White-Stripes.jpg
85 KB, 800x578
>>
the black keys
>>
Why the fuck do indie bands ALWAYS have to take 'less quirky and randum xD' pictures? Can any indie rock /folk rock fans explain this to me?
>>
>>61127331
>black keys
>aesthetic
Is leather jackets/flannel not the most played out shit ever?
>>
>>61127519
Have you never seen a white stripes photo shoot besides this one?
Also, just standing there looking tough or smiling is boring as fuck.
>>
>>61127615
That doesn't answer my question, it's not about them, its about indie shitters always taking these annoying fucking pictures

>Also, just standing there looking tough or smiling is boring as fuck.

It's better than 'le quirky and silly xD' pictures
>>
>>61127716
i don't think it's a rare phenomenon, if you think about it artists from all genres cultivate an image. it's just how they wish to be viewed. But why get upset over that? the music is what's worth critiquing
>>
>>61127716
Some of it is also pandering to the 14 year old girls who think the lead singer is hot honestly though.
>>
>>61127519
Photographers are generally the ones who decide on how the band looks, but even then, who fucking cares, man? Not everyone has a 4chan mentality and hates everything -- they're just fucking around and having fun.
>>
>>61127716
Shut up and take this random and quirky meme with you.
>>
>>61126434
he looks like fucking egoraptor
>>
>>61127716
>>61127519
look! an enlightened individual

he has realized that jokes that do not make complete sense are childish, and far beneath his high standard of fine humor

this individual would much rather prefer to have a sensible chuckle as he reads new yorker shouts & murmurs in his study, sipping white wine and adjusting his bow-tie

oh, how lovely it would be to live as he! to be the bleeding edge of high-brow culture and maturity, well for that I would surely give anything. but alas, i am but a simple manchild and will never reach his level of supreme excellence and decadence. never will i know what it is like to be he, to truly be a patrician, to really be the supreme calculator

to be a real hero, a real human being
>>
>>61129650
>lmao
>>
>>61127716
>quirky and silly
some of us like creativity senpai
some of us like to bring the best out of life senpai, visually, artistically, stylistically
some of us LIKE quirky senpai
>>
>>61129650
>prefer to have a sensible chuckle as he reads new yorker shouts & murmurs in his study, sipping white wine and adjusting his bow-tie
kek'd
>>
>>61126434
shit no one's even posting about the topic.
well i doubt we will see one as good as them for a while. i think is this it rivals their best stuff as well.
>>
the white stripes suck, they literally are one hit wonders. the rest of their catalouge isnt world reknowned
>>
>>61131876
so it has to be world reknowned to be good? seven nation army isnt close to their best songs and pretty much all their albums are good. actually listen to them
>>
>>61131876
>one hit wonders
lol
>>
>>61129617
This probably won't be more relevant for a while:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1rdIWlf8uI
>>
Seven Nation Army is going to be the most enduring song in your lifetime and it's all because of European soccer fans.

Think on that.
>>
>>61131876
>>61131910
took the bait :^)

>reknowned
>>
File: beach-boys-history.jpg (267 KB, 1673x997) Image search: [Google]
beach-boys-history.jpg
267 KB, 1673x997
>>61127519
>>
File: Beatles-top.jpg (263 KB, 1500x1543) Image search: [Google]
Beatles-top.jpg
263 KB, 1500x1543
>>61127519
>>
>>61132145
yeah i was going to right

>one hit wonders
>reknowned
lol

but when i went to stop the post from sending to add "reknowned" it was too late :(
>>
>>61131876
>ball and a biscuit
>screwdriver
>Icky Thump
>White Moon
>Blue Orchid
>Doorbell
>Fell in love with a grill

1 HIT WONDER
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.