[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this underrated? is this even good? I think it's amazing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: folder.jpg (262 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
262 KB, 1000x1000
is this underrated? is this even good? I think it's amazing. just hard to get into.
>>
It's pretty good anon. Not as good as ITAOTS but definitely underrated.
>>
>is this even good?
>I think it's amazing

there u go m8
>>
>>61125548
i think it's better than ITAOTS, and it's not hard to get into. pree-sisters swallowing a donkey's eye is the only '"inaccessible" track
>>
>>61125548
>just hard to get into.
oh come on
>>
>>61125548
i love it
>>
>>61125548
Its pretty great m8.
Naomi is definitely one of my favorite songs.
>>
>>61125548
ITAOTS is the better album, but I think A Baby for Pree is the best track NMH has released. That song has the largest juxtaposition between the content of the lyrics and the vibe of the music, and that's one of reasons that I like NMH so much.
>>
>>61125548
It's a decent part two but doesn't feel as much of a journey as Aeroplane. ITA feels like a movie in an album almost.
>>
Yes its good, not hard to get into though. I don't think it has the same qualities that make ITOATS great (see pasted)
>>61127147
but its arguably as good/better if you look at it in a different way.
My favorite NMH media is "Unknown Demo #1"
Its almost like a different band completely, the way the songs are written.
>>
6/10. Has nothing on ITAOTS for me.
Naomi, Somebody is waiting and where you'll find me now are great
>>
>>61126279
i listened to it for the first time the other day and thought the last track was the best part of the album tb.h
>>
>>61127330
Naomi is best as acoustic IMO, such as his radio sessions in the UK, and some of his unreleased albums
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.