[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Hip-Hop albums of 2015 (so far) ??? I'll start... STR8 UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: LAFLAME.jpg (84 KB, 750x728) Image search: [Google]
LAFLAME.jpg
84 KB, 750x728
Best Hip-Hop albums of 2015 (so far) ??? I'll start... STR8 UP
>>
>>61123747
how does the rest of the album compare to Antidote, I've been playing that single all day and I'm on the fence of being trying it all after DS2 disappointed me.
>>
>>61123747
can't wait for the music industry to turn their back on this faggot
all he does is bite and take credit for others ppls work
>>
>>61123769
Too me, Antidote got played out, don't even listen to it anymore... But I really like it, the album has a lot of genres of music crammed in it, I love when Travis raps and goes hard on the beats like on songs like 3500, Nightcrawler and Wasted but then it has more singing songs with very unique production like Dis Side, 90210, and Apple Pie... Great album, I give it a solid 9/10
>>
>>61123813
Please explain your statement, what does he take credit for?
>>
This nigga has the potential to be the GOAT
>>
https://soundcloud.com/rodyhaidar/wonderful-travis-scott

SOAT
>>
travis scott still has a lot to prove, its too vague to know yet if hes really influentail or bites on everyones shit. I know its imminent but I seriously think OA will be insane, TPAB was great, and so was freddie gibbs album but that sounded not s complete so not hiphop aoty worthy at all. ppl try to say TPAB is for 'nigger sympathizers' or some bullshit like that but its dense with his own personal strife and how fame/money has changed him. kinda beating the dead horse with that but he did it in such a unique way while bringing to light many social issues, its hard to ignore the quality. oh and thanks but I won't 'go back to reddit' lol been seeing that response a lot when people just type out shit
>>
>>61123747
>hip hop
>good
>>
>>61124392
ok so you just came in this thread to shitpost faggot who gives a fuck about your opinion
>>
File: goat.jpg (52 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
52 KB, 319x319
Young Thug love baby
>>
Meek Mill - Dreams Worth More Than Money
>>
>>61124873
This and
Every Hero Needs a Villian
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.