[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some /lgbt/ friendly albums?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 13
File: +i-i3Ad.png (923 KB, 1104x708) Image search: [Google]
+i-i3Ad.png
923 KB, 1104x708
what are some /lgbt/ friendly albums?
>>
>>61121690
any ariel pink album
>>
lgbt is a real world meme, can't wait until it's not a fad to change your dick to a vagina. I love watching fake the lgbt support by companies though with the rainbow logos. They figured out how to monetize off of it.
>>
MPP
Pet Sounds
>>
>>61121690

bad brains - don't blow bubbles
>>
Those "people" don't deserve friendliness
>>
>>61122360
why? they're human, just like you and me.
>>
>>61121690
what's the left's name?
>>
>>61122388
They are mentally ill, if you support them you must be mentally ill as well.
>>
>>61122388
good goy
>>
>>61122388
Human barely applies to them. They are depraved creatures consumed by their own lust, and a bullet in their heads is the greatest mercy that can be afforded.
>>
>>61122416
Nice logic. Do you also have some real arguments?
>>
whats some pan romantic asexual genderqueer feminist albums??
>>
>>61122416
so mentally ill people should be treated like shit because of something they can't help? Should would we start treating autists like you like shit too?
>>
The Internet - Ego Death
>>
>>61122393
why do you want to know?
>>
>>61122459
if u keep using autism as an insult ur not helping anything just saying friend
>>
>>61122500
Damn you just wrecked him
>>
>>61122457
dj sprinkles
>>
>>61122500
fuck off, autist in the new retard. That's like saying someone things we should treat retarded people like crap because someone used the word 'retard' where i used 'autist' in this context.
>>
>>61122438
Yes. At least 40% of trannies off themselves. Not only that, pumping hormones that don't belong in your body fucks up your mental state even more, a mans brain is not designed to handle a load of female hormones.

It's simple logic really, cutting of your dick and growing some tits does not solves anything, it's only avoiding the issue at hand, the issue of having a mental illness that could be helped with different methods like talking and therapy.

Most people that support them are into trannies simple because it's there fetish, that or just pure because they feel sorry.

I have yet to met a tranny that doesn't come off as mental disturbed person, it's a sad sight to see how "supports" usually fuck those people up further.
>>
>>61122500
>>61122526
same fag
>>
Most of /mu/ are faggots, so you've found a good home.
>>
>>61122573
Supports*
>>
>>61122573
I'm saying this because not a single fucking soul says lgbt while really meaning lesbians gay or bi's. It's always about trannies
>>
>>61122416
are mentally ill people not human?
>>
Most albums make no mention of anything /lgbt/ so I guess most are?
>>
>>61122664
Less humans, maybe. Not saying they don't need proper help
>>
>>61122459
wow youre so open minded that you make fun of people with autism to protect fetish sex queens
>>
>>61122499
why not? if i ever talk to a black lgbt then i'd have something to talk about instead of catilyn.
>>
>>61122709
see
>>61122568
>>
>>61121690

I thought the black transsexual from OITNB was the most famous?
>>
>>61122700
many musicians are anti-lgbt.

>>61122573
can we stay on topic please, this is about lgbt friendly music, not shemales
>>
>>61122763
nah, he doesnt really count. he has a machine behind him that pushed him on us. Bruce was already famous from sports
>>
>>61122743
epic my fellow redditor
>>
>>61122768
read
>>61122632
>>
>>61122830
that's not an argument

>>r/music
>>
>>61122871
I want to upvote this post can you make it so that i can please
>>
>>61122568
ur 2stupid2 realize wat even simply calling some1 an autist does 2 the society im sorry

not making fun off u cuz off ur lower intelligence btw i no im privileged but ur just wrong in ur thinking cuz ur indirectly hurting and mbe even killing actual ppl wit dis attitude and u just dont realize it
>>
>>61122901
see
>>61122871
>>
>>61122891
why are you still here? why are you trying to derail my thread? go back to reddit, you're not a good poster.

see
>>61122871
>>
>>61122437
What you're feeling isn't wrong in regards to the overwhelming bullshit vapid "subcultures" they've formed but be careful not to generalize the basis of alternative sexuality itself. There's nothing wrong with lgb shit in itself but what's wrong is what it has become.
Seriously though I'm fucking sick of the need for gay "communities" that just make them more separate from the rest of society altogether, they create this bullshit unnecessary subculture based on shallowness, materialism and an underlying theme of sexualization to every aspect of their lives. They develop a sense of inclusiveness based on these shallow and oversimplistic feelings that they share and they just feed off of each other and keep this cycle perpetuated. Any opposition to this way of life they have becomes interpreted as opposition to their rights, if not their lifestyle (which it very often is, with many posts from this thread being an example, but these are often out of ignorance or lack of knowledge and not out of bad intentions) and any opposition only reinforces their positions to themselves. It's fucking fucked.
Trans shit is a whole other thing I'm not even touching
>>
>>61123012
>There's nothing wrong with lgb shit in itself but what's wrong is what it has become.
>lgb

you forgot the 't', asshole
>>
>>61123012
this. I'm bisexual but I fucking hate faggots
>>
File: 1447351634914.png (199 KB, 593x875) Image search: [Google]
1447351634914.png
199 KB, 593x875
>>61123012
>Seriously though I'm fucking sick of the need for gay "communities" that just make them more separate from the rest of society altogether, they create this bullshit unnecessary subculture based on shallowness, materialism and an underlying theme of sexualization to every aspect of their lives

uhh you do know these things formed because they were excluded from society right? I don't really care for gay people but this is an obvious fact. Why do you ignore this?

>hey! even though we've made it clear that we hate your kind why did you go off and form your own communites!?
>what's wrong with you, dont you know you're just dividing us!?

>>61123057
>I'm bisexual but I fucking hate faggots
>PLEASE ACCEPT ME!!
>>
>>61123050
t is for the tree they should hang from
>>
>>61123104
>we're excluded from society
>let's become as depraved and mentally broken as the Bible said we would
>>
>>61122965
go to bed lauren
>>
>>61123104
A given White nationalist doesn't believe all of those, but I guess arguing with strawmen is fun and easy
>>
>>61122941
look im rlly sad dat i even have 2 explain shit like dat

when ur insulting some1 by calling them an autist or a retard ur attaching a label off some1 worse then a healthy person 2 an actual autistic or retarded person like y do we healthy ppl try 2 act in ways dat r supposed 2 not resemble the ways retarded or autistic ppl act like? cuz we no ppl like dat r socially ostracized and we do not want2 b ostracized ourselves u no theyre lives r already absolutely fucked as it is and by dis ur adding even more fuel 2 the fire its just rlly not ok and absolutely despicable if ur doing dis conciously
>>
there are no such thing as male and female brains and gender is a social construct so how can you "feel" like a woman? a man not being the symbol of masculinity doesnt mean he's a woman and not all women are feminine. #radfemrevolution
>>
>>61122573
gender dysphoria is the disease in which a female brain is born with a male body
>>
Trannies are mentally ill. Yes. But why force them into therapy when you could just let them do their fucked up shit. It's not hurting anyone.

That being said I still think it's disgusting, like everyone else. Nobody actually supports it. The media convinced them to think they do.
>>
>>61123160
>let's become as depraved and mentally broken as the Bible said we would

but they arent.

>>61123110
i dare you to say that to a trans person in real life. you would get your ass kicked like these breeders did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4MpjiNgBDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4MpjiNgBDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45g7Kg5ricA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEXr8qi5EYQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNUzQ3hvi6o
>>
>>61123269
Lol, they even fight like men. Guess all that poison can't change the way they were born
>>
>>61123189
sure they dont
>>
>>61123204
are you fucking retarded? gender and sex are not the same thing.

the male and female brain are objectively different
>>
>>61123269
you're not helping fuck you worse than the ">she" assholes
>>
>>61123257
You do not know what gender dysphoria is.
>>
>>61123285
the only reason they're so good at fighting is because from the day they are born they are bullied and hunted by weirdos that dont agree with their lifestyle. They have to learn how to fight because if they don't they'll be murdered
>>
>>61121837
>>>/pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 499x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 499x430
If you talk about anything other than music on /mu/ you deserve to be in a fatal car crash
>>
>>61123289
No WN argues that the Holocaust literally didn't happen. Guess you've never actually spoken to a Holocaust revisionist.
No racial isolationist thinks that Whites should be able to hold power over other race's homelands. Ethnonationalists do, and they don't blame other races for doing the same.
The rest of them aren't actually argued anywhere outside of your imagination, or only by the mentally ill conspiracy theorists that every political viewpoint has plenty of.
>>
File: indeks.jpg (4 KB, 160x247) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
4 KB, 160x247
>>61123012
this anon, i agree with every single point, we need to crush that gender-binary.
lets all be people and not be systematized by that one chromosome that happened to multiply im so sick of that boring shit
>>
>>61123368
this
>>
>>61123353
So only the strong trannies survive? That just means they should be put down more efficiently
>>
>>61123382
grow up
>>
>>61123411
strong ones and pretty ones
>>
>>61123476
>implying there are pretty trannies
OMG don't photoshop women, it creates an unobtainable goal!

WOW, look at this brave tranny under 50 pounds of makeup and CGI to make it almost look like a real person!
>>
>>61122437
>depraved creatures consumed by their own lust
their lust for money and fame, yeah. one attention whore hangs around rappers and the other I think is just an attention whore. The fact that they're traps is irrelevant as to why I would be okay with them not being around anymore.
>>
File: shaking the habitual.jpg (321 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
shaking the habitual.jpg
321 KB, 1500x1500
>>61121837
>>61122388
>>61122416
>>61122428
>>61122437
>>61122459
>>61122573
either >>>/b/ or >>>/pol/, but not here.

Jesus this whole thread is a fucking mess.
Literally all you people had to do was answer the question.
>>
>>61123517
>Literally all you people had to do was answer the question.
>implying anyone you quoted knows or cares what fags listen to
>>
>>61123368
agreed.
>>
>>61123050
I was only referring to sexuality in that post, nothing pertaining to transgender people. That said this is why I didn't include the t
>asshole
fuck off faggot
>>61123104
No fucking shit I get why they exist, but I'm saying that at this point they only serve to separate lgb people from "normal" society even more. They're responsible for their own polarization when they refuse to consider any possibility of wrongness on their part (which, whether or not there is any, this is still something that every individual should hold themselves to).
>>
File: 1448908776572.jpg (73 KB, 587x586) Image search: [Google]
1448908776572.jpg
73 KB, 587x586
>>61123050
how fucking triggered are you
>>
>internet arguments
>>
>>61123104
Also you haven't got a fucking hint of perspective behind any of this
>>
wat is even 2 discuss here anymore

literally fuck all ppl who dont even care bout helping less privileged then them w/e is the context ppl like dat have no worth watsoever
>>
File: 01 Caust.png (1 MB, 1500x2407) Image search: [Google]
01 Caust.png
1 MB, 1500x2407
>>61123380
>No WN argues that the Holocaust literally didn't happen

yes they do.

>Guess you've never actually spoken to a Holocaust revisionist.

i have, 45% of the ones I talked with say it happened but the numbers are exaggerated but the rest say it didnt happen. which is the reason images like this were made

>No racial isolationist thinks that Whites should be able to hold power over other race's homelands.

but we're not discussing racial isolationists, we're discussing white nationalists. If you want to talk about the differences between ethnonationalists and racial isolationists we can do that in another thread, but for now we are discussing white nationalists. And you can go on youtube or any other popular site and see them spouting their 'africa for africans' mantra but then bitching about whites being kicked out of africa or bitching about native americans and autralians curing white people for being on "their land.

>The rest of them aren't actually argued anywhere outside of your imagination

like what? them saying "khan was white" and "kennewick man was white"?
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?70444-Genghis-Khan-was-White-%28Aryan%29
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/28936-Genghis-Khan-was-part-Turk-ancient-Turks-were-white-with-red-hair-and-green-eyes
someone even made a video in response to the 'genghis khan was white' claim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOwbHOH9HkU

on Kennewick man who was found to be Polynesian
http://www.alternet.org/story/11129/the_great_white_myth_of_kennewick_man

on white mesoamerican gods
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_gods

you can also look through numerous white nationalists hangouts and see people say 'X(x usually being blacks or jews) deserve to be treated badly or death because they are doing Y to white people' but then say 'X thinks all white people should die or pay for something a tiny portion of the white population did hundreds/decades of years ago'.
>>
>>61122416

>they have cancer and if you support them you also have cancer
>the have dyslexia and if you support them you have dyslexia too

You don't really get how diseases and disorders work, do you?
>>
File: uQqSAR5[1].png (34 KB, 670x559) Image search: [Google]
uQqSAR5[1].png
34 KB, 670x559
>>61123572
>but I'm saying that at this point they only serve to separate lgb people from "normal" society even more.

are the groups supposed to dissolve because america just started accepting them a few years ago? There is no evidence that supports your claim that the lgb groups separate lgb people from society, they're here to look out for lgb people in a society that has been hostile to them for most it's history.

>They're responsible for their own polarization when they refuse to consider any possibility of wrongness on their pa??

?
>>
>>61123863
It's not something that constitutes evidence let alone even something that can be measured, all am saying is that a lot of negative stigma around LGB stuff centers around their lifestyles and not necessarily around actual homosexuality (that obviously largely exists too but that's not what in talking about).

>They're responsible for their own polarization when they refuse to consider any possibility of wrongness on their part
I'm generalizing here but all I meant is that with so many groups trying to justify themselves at this point in time, which LGBT communities being a prime example of, they fail to fully consider any fault of their own. And whether or not there is any real fault of their own (which I believe there is some of but that can't be "proven") the fact remains that a healthy mindset should always question itself. This is something that so many adamant LGBT proponents are not taking into account as much as they should be.
>>
>>61123160

What part of the Bible are you referring to?
>>
>>61121837
It's 100% true though.
>>
>>61122763
Literally a woman actor anyway.
>>
>>61121690
I just wanna know who the dude on the left is
>>
>>61124522
why?
>>
>>61123012
Hey. Someone pointed out something logical! Get him!
>>
>>61124537
So I can fap
>>
>>61124522
Would like to know too.
>>
File: full.jpg (68 KB, 600x888) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
68 KB, 600x888
>>61124625
you do know what's a sin right? I know most people arent christians these days and i know christians are hated on this site but if i can save just one soul then i'll be happy. Why do something you know is a sin? why "fap" to a man playing dress up? Dont you know you're ancestors and God are constantly watching you? Aren't you ashamed for even thinking of fapping to another man?
>>
>>61124732
>Sidney Starr
Thanks man.
>>
>>61124732
It's a sin in the Christian context, but I don't believe in sinning or Christianity. I do not perceive homosexuality nor transgender as being immoral. I fap cuz they give my dick a stiffy. I don't know if I'm being watched over, and neither do you. That's why it's called believing. I'm sorta ashamed sometimes due to the taboo nature of it, but it's never really stopped me.
>>
>>61124001
>all am saying is that a lot of negative stigma around LGB stuff centers around their lifestyles and not necessarily around actual homosexuality

and how would you in any way prove that? By pointing to lgb people marching in the street doing nasty shit? If so then how would you explain the stigma against them before they started doing that? We need to remember that america is majority christian. I don't believe that people dislike lgb people because of them doing degenerate shit in the streets, i believe people use that to justify their distaste. What do you mean when you say "their lifestyles"? The way they sleep around? Being obnoxiously gay in public?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32710444

>I'm generalizing here but all I meant is that with so many groups trying to justify themselves at this point in time, which LGBT communities being a prime example of, they fail to fully consider any fault of their own
fair enough

>the fact remains that a healthy mindset should always question itself.
this is true
>>
>>61124812
delete this
>>
>>61124912
>I do not perceive homosexuality nor transgender as being immoral
but it is.

>I fap cuz they give my dick a stiffy
would you fap to a baby if a baby gives you a stiffy?

>I don't know if I'm being watched over, and neither do you
yes, i do, the bible says it.

>That's why it's called believing
yes, just like we believe in gravity

> I'm sorta ashamed sometimes due to the taboo nature of it
no, you're ashamed because you know for a fact that deep down you are sinning, and the Holy Father and your ancestors are frowning upon you.
>>
>>61124997
delete you'reself
>>
>>61125084
>>61124732
im serious, delete this
>>
>the evil white male conspiracy is why niggers, kikes, mudshits etc. are not the winner
>>
>>61125084
>>
>>61125153
what does that have to do with /lgbt/ friendly music?
>>
is /mu/ now tumblr or something? get off filthy degenerates
>>
>>61125198
lgbt = juden agenda and >>61125153 is what the juden agenda is teaching you
>>
>>61125130
what you gonna phuccboi? call pastor manning? lmao
>>
>>61122360
/pol/ pls
>>
>>61124947
I can't prove it and I'm sure a lot of it comes from my own personal bias, and it is more of my own fixation rather than an objective view of the situation.
And yeah of course a lot of the bad interpretation does still come from people against homosexual acts and traditional Christian ideals.

But the kinds of things I am referring to that I (read: I) feel are the negative aspects of LGB lifestyles/communities are like I mentioned in >>61123012
>subculture based on shallowness, materialism and an underlying theme of sexualization to every aspect of their lives
Completely my own bias, but I still believe that these aspects portray LGB people in an overall negative light, if not that then one that creates an unnecessary division of all LGB people (even those unwilling like myself) from the rest of "normal" society.
I'm probably missing one of your points so if I did then my bad
>>61123368
just shoot or stab me in the heart, I'll go like Elliott Smith if not by natural causes, though I'd prefer it to be from someone other than myself (ie probably Elliott Smith)
>>
>supporting someone who wants to literally wants their dick chopped off because he claims he feels like a woman

Literally loling
>>
>>61125240
what the fuck is america coming to? Since when does trying to save a soul get you made fun of? This is why we're losing to China, America was founded on Christianity and we've forgotten that, we've lost our way. I tried to save you but I learned that you cannot save everyone, on Judgement Day what will God say to you? Luke 13:27 says God will say "But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.". Reminder: you cant repent when you're dead, when you're dead it will be too late, God will read from the book of life and judge you.
>>
>>61123525
>implying anyone you quoted knows or cares what fags listen to

This. 90% of music makes no mention to gender, sexuality, or anything else that offends trannies.

The better question is: /mu/, what albums express my hatred of fags and trannies?
>>
>>61121690
every album is LGBT friendly u fucking princess wanker
>>
>>61125450
>every album is LGBT friendly
says the breeder

http://gayteens.about.com/od/glbtteenlifestyle/ss/homophobiamusic.htm#step6
>>
>>61125398
nice copypasta, I know you haven't read the bible
>>
>>61125509
>some fucking link
different anon, but literally nobody cares
>>
File: 1446094775832.jpg (159 KB, 456x502) Image search: [Google]
1446094775832.jpg
159 KB, 456x502
>>61125509
>says the breeder

What is this meme? Is this an attempt to make fun of people who sexual orientation would lead to them having children (a.k.a the sexual orientation nature intended).

Oh, my.
>>
>>61125130
>im serious, delete this
I just laughed so hard, please don't tell me this is bait, would ruin everything
>>
>>61125540
>I know you haven't read the bible

check the bible for yourself, the verse is there
>>
Young Thug
>>
>>61125509
Nigga saying breeder Just makes you look pathethic and im saying this as a bisexual man
>>
>>61125748
he's a homophobe too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6esjEzj-30E
3:17

"please make them understand I aint no fruit"

if someone like Taylor Swift, Just Beiber, Brad Paisley or some other famous white musician said "please make them understand I aint no spook/nigger/jigaboo(or any other derogatory term for black people)" there would be riots in the streets and Obama would give a speech
>>
>>61125849
He's a denier, judging by the fact that 90% of his clothes are women's clothing and commenting that another rapper was hot
>>
>>61125916
>judging by the fact that 90% of his clothes are women's clothing

rockstars in the 80s did this, and they weren't gay.

>commenting that another rapper was hot

it was a prank
>>
the le memes - shitpost lp
>>
>Ctrl+F
>No Coil

Shame on you guys.

In fact, they are the only artist that actually works with the "Women don't get this" meme, as they have said before that their music is made for the spirituality of maleness.
>>
>>61126034
There's no Coil because nobody is talking about music
>>
>>61125398
Fucking neck yourself
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.