[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sitting on an angry chair Was he talking about sitting on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Dirt[1].jpg (67 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Dirt[1].jpg
67 KB, 350x350
>Sitting on an angry chair
Was he talking about sitting on a toilet?
>>
no because toilets look like this when open: :D so they smile and are happy

the real angry chair was his frasier crane's dad kinda sofa in his livingroom
>>
>>61118352
The chair represents easy accessibility. Literally anyone can sit in chair, just like literally anyone can make music like theirs. He's upset that their music is bad
>>
>>61118461
;_; I don't come into your threads and call the music bad.
>>
>>61118487
/mu/ would be a better place if you did
>>
>>61118352
I used to think this album was decent but then I started listening to the lyrics and immediately deleted it from my computer
>>
The angry chair is symbolic for the chair he was sitting in when he wrote this piece of shit song. Seriously, this is the worst song on the album and the worst song AiC ever made. What the fuck, Layne?
>>
>>61118461
Keep stroking your cock to music made on a computer and indie-folk that uses unrefined instrument and vocal proficiency as a gimmick you pretentious fuck.
>>
>>61118709
but the bass riff is so cool.
>>
>>61118709
>this is the worst song on the album
But that's not the 45 second one that goes RED RUM, RED RUM
>>
it's about growing old, growing bitter and not being able to find happiness in the things you used to be able to find happiness in. the angry chair is a place in life where nothing seems enjoyable. everything kind of just melds into disgust, self loathing and helplessness
>>
>>61118709
Really? I'd say it's one of the best songs on the album. It has some of the most powerful lyrics of any AiC song IMO, and I just love how ominous and foreboding the song itself sounds. Really fits well with the whole mood of the album.
>>
the album is good and the lyrics are ok. happyfags can go listen to twee pop

i actually like twee pop too so dunno why i said that
>>
>>61118984
I love it when people aren't memeing
>>
>>61120972
the lyrics for Would are incredible.
>>
File: dirt.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dirt.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>61118352
>that ugly ass tone
I think this is the album cover you were looking for.
>>
>implying jerry wasn't the genius behind AIC who wrote their best songs
>>
>>61121980
>implying someone even implied that
>>
>>61122086
>implying I implied someone implied that
>>
>>61122103
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>61122121
>implying I'm a fucking idiot
>>
>>61121415
IF
I
WOULD
COULD
YOU

God tier closing moment familia
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 285x212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 285x212
>>61122248
>yfw it's about Andrew wood
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.