[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the reason I can't get into Baroness is the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: CSWWvQaVEAA3PVv.jpg (163 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
CSWWvQaVEAA3PVv.jpg
163 KB, 620x620
I think the reason I can't get into Baroness is the same reason I can't get into Clutch.
>>
Thank you for your opinion! Mind explaining the reasons you can't get into Clutch so that your statement makes sense, though?
>>
I think the reason I can't get into Baroness is because I have taste

Weak ass toothless garbaje tbqhh, the fact that they get tagged as sludge is an embarrassment to the genre
>>
>>61117072
Because you suck cocks

>>61117177
>muh trve sludge
fuck off fag
>>
Oh, well that's a very interesting viewpoint OP, I'll definitely be thinking about what you said the next time I put some Baroness on!
>>
>>61117187
embarrassing
>>
>>61117271
You are embarrassing

Go listen to your angry edgy trash metalfag
>>
>>61117072

The difference is Baroness used to be good.
>>
>>61117072
Baroness sound like fucking Nickelback
>>
>>61117113
>beard rock
>>
This is a better effort than yellow and green though I guess that isn't saying too much. Red and Blue for lyfe.
>>
>>61118719
Is the album really that mediocre? I'm listening through for the first time right now. Morningstar and Shock Me were good so far
>>
>>61118756

It gets worse throughout.
>>
has this leaked yet?
im not sure if the slsk folders were real or not
>>
>>61118919
Well it did leak

But it's also officially out too...
>>
>>61119120
>But it's also officially out too...
shit thought it was 20th not 18th
will listen
>>
File: Clutch_-_Clutch.jpg (24 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
Clutch_-_Clutch.jpg
24 KB, 301x300
>>61117072
Clutch is great you fool

Have you even listened to this
>>
listened to baroness, didnt like it too poppy, it sounds like alternative rock with fuzz and stoner vocals
>>
>>61119367
Listen to Red
>>
literally just finished listening to Purple all the way through.

The only thing that may stop it being AOTY is New Bermuda imo
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.