[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is G-Eazy so famous?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: vCD9Ddv2.jpg (144 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
vCD9Ddv2.jpg
144 KB, 1252x1252
Why is G-Eazy so famous?
>>
I had no fucking idea this person existed before Fantano reviewed that album of his, and I'm all about hip hop
>>
>>61116970
He's actually doing really well in the charts.

Album sold over 100k first week.
>>
literally who
>>
>>61116984
Very popular, very bad new rapper.
>>
>>61116970
I came here to post this

Who the FUCK is he and why is his music so shit
>>
>>61116981
What this even means, in the real world. Frankjavcee said something about it and got me thinking. You get guys like Pitbull on top charts, but who the fuck even buys a pitbull CD? I know some top-40 loving people who are always gathering together playlists of shit music to their parties, and they never buy anything.

Guy has "industry plant" written all over every aspect of his.
>>
>>61117022
Guy meaning G-Eazy, not Pitbull
>>
Because basic white girls love him
>>
>>61117052
The "real hip-hop" YouTube comment crowd that listens exclusively to Logic, J Cole, Hopsin, MGK, etc have also been praising him a ton for whatever reason.
>>
>>61117070
>Logic, J Cole, Hopsin, MGK,
This. This list added with G-Eazy, is one of the most cancerous alignments of artists ever. Not all of them are inherently bad, but EVERY single one of them is fucking unable of realizing that what they are doing lacks any sort of substance, is completely toothless, their albums are collections of emulations of other artists styles and they just try pandering to ANYTHING they think will give them media, other than using the brains I doubt God even gave them
>>
>>61116930
Who the fuck is he
>>
literally who?
>>
>>61116970
>I'm all about hip hop
I can see your huge backpack from way over here
>>
File: aesop rock.jpg (72 KB, 445x332) Image search: [Google]
aesop rock.jpg
72 KB, 445x332
>>61117199
>He thinks I'm embarrassed of my giant backpack
I CARRY AESOP ROCK INSIDE OF IT MATE, WHAT YOU GON' DO ABOUT IT
>>
>>61116930
>>61116970
money for pr
>>
industry plant
>>
>>61117137
j cole actually produces too though and makes some good songs.
>>
>>61117280
whats that
>>
>>61117645
I know, some of his songs are quite catchy, and he is a very good producer, I give him that, but I hate how when he says something daring he always takes it back like "he, just kidding" like he did with those lines about whiteys stealing the sound and then again with the "faggotfaggotfaggot" shit on villuminatti.
>>
>>61117691
When some label or something similar make up an artist overnight and put them there making music and shit and you just know that they are nothing but a prop for the label to sell some albums using this person as a pander to every popular thing at the moment.
>>
it has to be the looks. white bitches buying his shit because of how he looks.
>>
>>61116930
those arms are about as skinny as mine

if this guy is considered hot then i suddenly lost interest in getting fit
>>
>>61117786
ottermode is best if you want to be attractive and look good, especially if you plan on wearing anything other than tank tops and gym shorts

going full /fit/ "muh squats" mode is going to accomplish nothing, there is nothing more stupid than lifting with the aim to pick up heavier stuff at the gym or to get as "big" as possible.
>>
>>61117912
you're a fucking moron
>>
>>61117982
MOOOOM IM NOT FAT

IM BULKING
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.