[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Find a flaw
>>
>bleachposting
My favorite forced meme.
>>
Not as memorable as In Utero or even Nevermind.
>>
In Utero is way better
>>
>>61115275
The fact that so many raging autists on /mu/ still name Bleach as "objectively and unequivocally the best Nirvana album" only tells you how far being a contrarian shitposter still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who, compared to their peers, achieved a good deal of fame, became wealthy, and whose records sold well. Classical critics rank the highly popular Beethoven over less trained classical musicians who went entirely unlistened to except in small pockets of Eastern Europe. Raging autists are still blinded by obscurity and inaccessibility. Bleach sold less than any other Nirvana album (not true, by the way), therefore it must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up forming their own unique opinions on lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up forming their own unique opinions on a lot of classical music of the past. Raging autists are often obsessively aware of popular opinion, they know every RYM rating and best seller. No wonder they will think that Bleach is anything worthy of being saved.
>>
>>61115275
He's dead
>>
>>61115293
>>61115299
>>61115308
agreed. this whole bleach is the best meme is getting old. in utero is the best.
>>
Nevermind > in utero > bleach
>>
>>61115360
>agreed
Doesn't look like it. I said it's my favorite forced meme.
>>
>>61115360
>in utero is the best.
nice meme
>>
>>61115308
Bleach has a far lower RYM score than Nevermind or In Utero
>>
>>61115360
>in utero is the best
that meme is too ancient to have any relevance now though
>>
>>61115390
>in utero isn't the best.
your meme's better :^)
>>
Bleach > Incesticide > Fecal Matter Demo > literal fecal matter >Nevermeme > In Uterus
>>
>>61115399
That's the point. These people are claiming its superior because the masses (in this case rym users) say otherwise
>>
Jason Everman is credited as playing guitar on the album in spite of not actually playing on it.
>>
can this bleach meme please stop
>>
>>61115649
>These people are claiming its superior because the masses say otherwise
That's idiotic.
>>
>>61115963
It's true tho
>>
>>61115963
It's true tho, it's a horrible forced meme
>>
>>61115649
RYM users are plebs, of course they would prefer the accessible pop albums
>>
>>61116031
>>61116043
I wasn't arguing whether or not it's true, merely stating that it is idiotic.
>>
>>61116043
>implying it's impossible for somebody to genuinely prefer Bleach
kys
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.