[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /mu/ seen this? I made a thread on /tv/ but nobody replied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
Has /mu/ seen this? I made a thread on /tv/ but nobody replied since that board is literally just Star Wars now.

It's pretty interesting, I'd recommending watching this if you've ever listened to a Nirvana album.
>>
>>61113396
it's shit
>>
>>61113414
hello Courtney
>>
>>61113423
hilariousandoriginal.gif
>>
>>61113427

Go take your medicine, Courtney.
>>
How many movies do we have to make about a hack with no ear for melodies and no interesting ideas?
>>
>>61113468
so epic
>>
>>61113468

lol, he obviously had an ear for melody dipshit
>>
>>61113468
you obviously haven't listened to Bleach or Fecal Matter demo
>>
>>61113475
>>61113386
>>
Good points are made. Why did the SPD report that the door was barricaded if that was untrue? Why did Courtney tell Grant she didn't know where Kurt was and specifically told Grant not to go to the house if she and Cali knew Kurt had been to the house? Why was the bullet on the opposite side of where it should've discharged? Why was Courtney allowed to walk out of the crime scene with the jacket it landed on?
>>
>>61113487
that's literally all that happens on /mu/
>>
>>61113492
no it's not
>>
>>61113534
yes it is
>>
>>61113556
nope
>>
>>61113562
you're literally proving my point
>>
>>61113575
no I'm not
>>
>>61113584
winner confirmed
>>
>>61113468
this movie isn't about him so much as it's about the mystery surrounding his death.
>>
>>61113837
>the mystery surrounding his death.
blowing your head off is mysterious as fuck
>>
>>61113858
Claims someone completely ignorant to the case
>>
>>61113858
There are tons of holes in the police investigation that can't be explained.
>>
>>61113488
>muh conspiracy

He either shot himself or someone else did. It makes no difference either way. Average pop band that would've faded into obscurity very quickly had he not died. Nirvana is nothing but a chore to listen to these days and just serves as an item for teenagers to use to get them through the edgy teen years. Nobody has solved "the case" because no one gives a shit anymore. The sooner we stop talking about it the better
>>
I've never been a big fan of Nirvana, I found this movie interesting just as a murder investigation type documentary. It brings up some pretty good points that are hard to ignore.
>>
Part of me thinks the Private Investigator who came forward with all this evidence against Courtney is just lying out his ass to get rich and famous off his connection to the case.
>>
>>61113865
>someone completely ignorant
>believes in conspiracy theories
nice one
>>
>>61114104
>everything the police and media tell you is 100% fact and you should never question them
>>
>>61113468
>if everyone likes it it can't be good
Memetastic.
>>
>>61114135
>le question everything
>I am le super investigator!!!!
>>
>>61113584
>>61113812
samefag
>>
>>61114209
yes, good goy, trust the police.
>>
>>61114135
>a depressed suicidal addict killing himself is suspicious, it must be a conspiracy
There are dozens of videos and articles out there trying to prove literally anything, like for example that Earth is flat.
Just because you question some things doesn't mean you're on to some conspiracy.
>>
>>61114224
>le ACAB amirite!!!!
>NO JUSTICE
>NO PEACE
>FUCK LE POLICE
>le kurt le cobain is so le important pls splash endless amounts of money on solving this case
>b-banksy is so cool

You're the type of child that will slate the police at every opportunity but wouldn't hesitate to phone them the second you're in the slighest bit of trouble
>>
Kurt being killed would be a far bigger story and in the end would made him even more famous than plain old suicide. So I don't see why would anyone bother covering it up. And Courtney is so out of her mind she couldn't even cover up a missing sock, let alone a murder of a celebrity.
>>
>>61114251
ACAB?
The police don't represent a threat to me on account of being a white man, but that doesn't not make them a shitty organisation for bullies who want power.
>>
File: 1445877283000.jpg (44 KB, 527x579) Image search: [Google]
1445877283000.jpg
44 KB, 527x579
>>61114251
>slate the police
>slate
>>
>>61114283
Slate is a legit phrase my man
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.