[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK Computer is praised as the best rock album of the 90s while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: blur 13.jpg (291 KB, 797x800) Image search: [Google]
blur 13.jpg
291 KB, 797x800
OK Computer is praised as the best rock album of the 90s while this is largely overlooked. Is this the greatest injustice in all of music?
>>
c'mon guys, say it with me

BLUR
>>
ARE
>>
13 was Kid A before Kid A. Both are equally as great, but 13 doesn't get the credit as it deserved. I mean, just listen to caramel if you are too lazy to listen to the whole album.
>>
tender + coffee and tv are blur's best songs but let's be real, those are the only things this album has going for it.
>>
Blur are Shite is my band name
>>
>>61112017
I wouldn't really compare the two. Kid A uses a lot of purely electronic elements while 13 is pretty much pure guitar effect wankery. That's not to say that 13 isn't an absolutely brilliant album though.

>>61112047
This is a bad opinion. Neither of those are even in the top 3 on the album.
>>
ARE
>>
>>61112079
13 was a hugely experimental departure from its previous albums as Kid A was, which is what I meant. Some of the songs have a heavy electronic vibe and sound Kid A-esque though, like Battle and Trailer Park.
>>
>>61112047
>those are the only things this album has going for it
Bugman? Caramel? No Distance Left To Run? Come on son...
>>
>>61112126
I understand that you guys like dank memes, but the "LE BLUR IS SHITE" is a little too dank for this site. Go to 9gag or something.
>>
>>61112126
>Using the Reddit meme
Hello, pretentious 16-year-old!
>>
>>61112126
le ebin blur r shite meme xD
>>
>>61111990
This was always one of my favourites of theirs , Battle and Caramel are both choice cuts
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.